What's new

Soft coup has been done! Kiyan is i in charge now

One question if a corrupt politician comes to power, again, what do you all say.

For me, I say wash your hands for good for getting a good leader unless all those corrupt leaders and all their family members who are enjoying a rich life on account of the common man and Pakistan and their off springs who are in line to join the bandwagon are some day found dead. Because as long as these people are alive they will try that no good leader comes up by hook or by crook.

One question if a corrupt politician comes to power, again, what do you all say.

For me, I say wash your hands for good for getting a good leader unless all those corrupt leaders and all their family members who are enjoying a rich life on account of the common man and Pakistan and their off springs who are in line to join the bandwagon are some day found dead. Because as long as these people are alive they will try that no good leader comes up by hook or by crook.

People of Pakistan should only possess the power to remove and appoint government , no matter what happen.

If someone is corrupt then you just need to expose him people have enough brain to reject him in elections , if they dont have that awakening then there is no saving from evil , we all know all previous dictators ruined all laws.

Al bhatti very true. but sad reality is that Zardari willbe in Pakistan within next 10-13 days but he will be officially resigning soon. This piece of work should be tried but the bargain chip that he is using is very good one so let's see. but as far as Powers are concerned Kiyani is above and gilani has submitted himself to kiyani and no more confrontation will be seen Inshah Allah

there is no short cut, only evolution or revolution !! rebellion against the government by military is only to detail the system, now we have a system of voting to bring change.

Back
Top Bottom