What's new

social media justice party campaigns against chief justice of Pakistan :D

As far as my very limited knowledge of democracy is concerned "name calling" is by no means a crime and in any case why is the judiciary so holier than thou?

Infact I am much against of CJP since while Musharraf had sacked him ... But I think this is ethically wrong ... Judiciary has not any political portfolio ... We should criticize its decisions but why do we need to calling names :unsure:

@darkinsky you've said it in your thread's title. Its Justis Party NOT Chief Justis Party.. Whoever will do true Justis, PTI will stand aside him..

How many cases this CJ have solved in this tenure? What happened NICL, Hajj Scanal, Rental Power, Kamran Faisal Murder case and many others? All he did were gimmicks like sou motto and contempt of court notices, nothing else..

And BTW, to the Noora supporters who are going gaga at all these images posted at this thread. Since all this has come up on PDF, should I start a new thread and post what cr@p N-league's paid social media team posts daily on facebook / twitter?? People must see both sides of picture before judging whats right, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
@darkinsky you've said it in your thread's title. Its Justis Party NOT Chief Justis Party.. Whoever will do true Justis, PTI will stand aside him..

How many cases this CJ have solved in this tenure? What happened NICL, Hajj Scanal, Rental Power, Kamran Faisal Murder case and many others? All he did were gimmicks like sou motto and contempt of court notices, nothing else..

And BTW, to the Noora supporters who are going gaga at all these images posted at this thread. Since all this has come up on PDF, should I start a new thread and post what cr@p N-league's paid social media team posts daily on facebook / twitter?? People must see both sides of picture before judging whats right, no?

then why didnt you complained when musharraf was being put on trial by so called noora justice?

jab khud peh talwar latakne lage to chillany lagy?

Last edited by a moderator:
then why didnt you complained when musharraf was being put on trial by so called noora justice?

jab khud peh talwar latakne lage to chillany lagy?

You are comparing IK with Mushy? :woot: Where did I say CJ did wrong with Mushy, what's right is right. We are not against CJ in his personal capacity, we are criticizing him for his wrong doings. Lots of TV anchors, journalists, politcal experts are saying that contempt of court notice to IK isn't valid. Hell even Lahore Highcourt Bar today declared contempt notice to IK as illegal, what you expect us to do? Worship CJ??

You are comparing IK with Mushy? :woot: Where did I say CJ did wrong with Mushy, what's right is right. We are not against CJ in his personal capacity, we are criticizing him for his wrong doings. Lots of TV anchors, journalists, politcal experts are saying that contempt of court notice to IK isn't valid. Hell even Lahore Highcourt Bar today declared contempt notice to IK as illegal, what you expect us to do? Worship CJ??

jaab khud jute pad rahe hain to CJ kaana kaana chillany lage :lol:

tum logon ko aur chittar padna chahye

masters of U Turns

Well well ... we should not be very personal ... whether you like his decisions or not but what we should not forget is respect.

jaab khud jute pad rahe hain to CJ kaana kaana chillany lage :lol:

We are just calling him kaaana, your morons of MQM called him what I can't post here when he summoned MQM when Taffa bori open his sh!tty ****** mouth..

I thought in a democracy people are free to criticize the judiciary?

You can criticize their work not assassinate their character without sufficient proof.
In our country nobody can dare to launch that type of character malignation campaign against CJ

What is retirement age for CJP, he hold this position from long time. In India, they barely serve two years until they cross their retirement age.

We are just calling him kaaana, your morons of MQM called him what I can't post here when he summoned MQM when Taffa bori open his sh!tty ****** mouth..

MQM immediately had restricted its followers to bashing CJ ... I had got a message on FB ............

1094762_10151845462309276_487244390_n.jpg

Everyone who took part in CJ restoration movement, did that to make Iftikhar Ch Chief Justis of Pakistan. But he instead has become Chief Justis of PML-N

Back
Top Bottom