What's new

so the great game begins

rumours only friend!
bt i think yes he got quite support of MQM!:tup:
NA-250 hve to see what happens in next 2 weeks?:azn:

Bats these people are good at making propaganda & following lies. So far Gen. Musharraf have not given any hint with whom he will form political alliance.

In my personal opinion he should not land in Karachi, he should land in Islamabad.

My vote is for Gen. Musharraf.

Musharaf hates Altaf Hussain, I doubt he will ally with them

True, people are just trying to spread false rumor.

LOL what? What 'facebook' accounts you are talking about?

Musharaf is a "chali hui khartoos" ..Useless. He doesn't bring any energy in Pakistani politics.

People who love mushi should go and vote PTI...

Really jealous u r ?lol
At least he has some back ground, wht IK has?
Jemaima khan, a cancer HP & boycot of elections?
Don't make urself cheap,may this attitude will become a lossing factor for PTI?
Wait for elections & get wht u deserve?
Good luck for that!

Musharaf hates Altaf Hussain, I doubt he will ally with them

Friend,
In politics no one hate no one, its just common interst right ?
Plz, don't think like that!

This election is rightist vs the leftists pakistanis

If held these Elections, will prove to bring another croupt regime in power for more 5 years, & will bring destruction to pakistan?
Just because, in this election its only A crouptors VS B crouptors!nothing else even , we hope vry high!

@batmannow :D

KARACHI: The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Rabita Committee has strongly denied media reports about any alliance with the party of former president General (Retd) Pervez Musharraf.
According to a statement issued by MQM here on Wednesday, the MQM body stated in unequivocal terms that the MQM had not entered into any alliance with the former president or his party the All Pakistan Muslim League and no seat adjustment was being done with them.
The reports appearing in a section of press and electronic media were baseless, it added.
The MQM was part of the government during former President Musharraf’s tenure.
Musharraf has announced that he will be returning to Pakistan on March 24, 2013, and contest the elections.

No alliance with Musharraf: MQM – The Express Tribune

Last edited by a moderator:
This election is rightist vs the leftists pakistanis

no it isnt, its very basic one, there isnt even the hint of rightist or leftist in their approach? its basically the lesser of two evils(corrupt) concept elections

Bats these people are good at making propaganda & following lies. So far Gen. Musharraf have not given any hint with whom he will form political alliance.

In my personal opinion he should not land in Karachi, he should land in Islamabad.

but nobody lands in islamabad, everybody lands in rawalpindi :lol:

plus mushy knows the kind of support he will get in karachi and the kind of reception he will get in islamabad :lol:

Yup he hates Altaf Hussain once hamid mir said in capital talk that Mush wanted to shoot him on head from point blank range but now its "Majboori" he can't win without MQM support and NA-250 is only suitable choice for him.

Yup he hates Altaf Hussain once hamid mir said in capital talk that Mush wanted to shoot him on head from point blank range but now its "Majboori" he can't win without MQM support and NA-250 is only suitable choice for him.

:lol: musharraf said that? any video proof?

MQM is only doing good for musharraf personally MQM doesnt care if musharraf stand or not, but musharraf did good to karachi before, we are just repaying him with the seat.. if mushy doesnt want it he wont get it simple as that

infact when asked MQM's opinion about mushy infront of mushy they praised him and were the only ones not spitting on his name, all others are for his blood even PMLQ doesnt care

:lol: musharraf said that? any video proof?

MQM is only doing good for musharraf personally MQM doesnt care if musharraf stand or not, but musharraf did good to karachi before, we are just repaying him with the seat.. if mushy doesnt want it he wont get it simple as that

infact when asked MQM's opinion about mushy infront of mushy they praised him and were the only ones not spitting on his name, all others are for his blood even PMLQ doesnt care

As I told u, there is no conformation frm anyside both musharaf & MQM are denying it?
So I hve been proven right?
I think, its in MQM,s larger intersts,that musharaf been taken good care in karachi,which belongs to MQM!
Its enough to be said?
Bt there r allways 100 things,which only needed to understood nt to be disscussed?
Right now MQM is, passing a difficult time? & the hidden group of its long sitting members r in command?
Things r not as simple to,disscuss bt MQM london, yes they like musharaf & see him a real guide to the national level!
I think its enough said???
As u hve said! Its just a begining of great game, so let's wait for its further unfoldings?lol
Well, karachi peoples always love musharaf!
BTW altaf hussian & musharaf arent are the enemies at all, so clear that frm ur mind!
All the media & few quaters r trying hard to hve missunderstandings against musharf,thts it!!!!!

I support Musharraf.

Imran Khan is an idiot for not considering alliance.

Alliance with Mushy would he suicide for Imran Kahn.
And right now, Mushy needs Imran way more than Imran needs Mushy.
So Imran is paying it smart.

Really jealous u r ?lol
At least he has some back ground, wht IK has?
Jemaima khan, a cancer HP & boycot of elections?
Don't make urself cheap,may this attitude will become a lossing factor for PTI?
Wait for elections & get wht u deserve?
Good luck for that!

Friend,
In politics no one hate no one, its just common interst right ?
Plz, don't think like that!

Yes he does have experience, experience in breaking the constitution, experience in making Pakistan world famous for terrorism, experience in giving NRO.
With experience like that, who needs enemies?

Alliance with Mushy would he suicide for Imran Kahn.
And right now, Mushy needs Imran way more than Imran needs Mushy.
So Imran is paying it smart.

Yes he does have experience, experience in breaking the constitution, experience in making Pakistan world famous for terrorism, experience in giving NRO.
With experience like that, who needs enemies?

Well, we shouldn't strt stupid war of words & stick to the topic?
When all of those experinses were happening IK was full part of musharf,s rule ,we shouldn't hve forgotten tht fact?lol
Terrorism was there long before musharaf,just check since when clinton was shooting his,cruise missiles ?no u don't know?
The only pakistani ruller really went after the terrorism is musharaf & at his times pakistan was famous for fighting terorism nt, get dictated by terrorists like today?
Nt like IK who couldn't speak a single word agnst TTp?lol
Evry one in the world is nt perfect, & I certnly respect IK for other different reasons,so plz stop acting like college boys ?lol

Its jst ur oppinion, bt the facebook account shows that millions of pakistanis wants him back?
Be a democrate , & respect others opinions even nt agreeing with them?

How many million did you say ?? His Ffacebook page says 35000 likes ?

Keep the count bt don't u get jealous?lol

No because imran khan has got almost 700000 follower on FB. Unfortunately i would call Noora even more pathetic as he only got 30000 :omghaha:
untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom