so middle easterns are racist towards white people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at the following post by the OP

Taken from here

=============

That sums it up
come on mate.
there is a huge difference between being anti Islam and being anti Pakistan (both are not synonymous) i admit most here are the latter but it may look the former too.

i now see how intolerate, ignorant MF you guys are
If you mean in a "Jews were racist against nazis" kind of way, then yes, they are.
But the racism white people show against the world is wayyyyy more than the otehr way around.

i now see how intolerate, ignorant MF you guys are

Middle Easterners don't hate white people, in fact they pay a lot of $$ to buy slaves with blond hair and blue eyes, they treat dark skinned Africans and brown south asians worse than they treat their own camels and horses.

Ever wonder why Arab sheikhs are willing to pay more for Russian and European women while they use south asians as camel jockeys for camel races??

Ever wonder why Arab women get plastic surgery in order to have shorter and straight noses like White women?

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentID=20111128112876

Middle Easterners don't hate white people, in fact they pay a lot of $$ to buy slaves with blond hair and blue eyes, they treat dark skinned Africans and brown south asians worse than they treat their own camels and horses.

Ever wonder why Arab sheikhs are willing to pay more for Russian and European women while they use south asians as camel jockeys for camel races??

Ever wonder why Arab women get plastic surgery in order to have shorter and straight noses like White women?

stalk.jpg

daughter.jpg

saudgirl.jpg

wom_saud.jpg

Wow this is the most racist thing I have ever seen in my life. Please tell me your are being sarcastic please.

Saudi Gazette - More Saudi women opting for plastic surgery

stalk.jpg

daughter.jpg

saudgirl.jpg

wom_saud.jpg

You didn't need to post white survivalist pics to make your point...

Edit: Just realized the images are hosted at http://www.omdurman.org/, which appears to be a fascist Israeli website.

Wow this is the most racist thing I have ever seen in my life. Please tell me your are being sarcastic please.

Agreed that the cartoon is racist, especially the part with the 72 virgins, but come on, don't tell me that that Arab obsession with white skin and white people is all made up.

And come on, i mean if anything's racist then its getting a nose job to straighten your nose or to use facial whitening cream to look fairer.

Heck, even in south Asia, people are obsessed with white skin, is that not the truth??

Cosmetic surgery booms in Saudi Arabia; clerics consider the intersection of beauty and religion - New York Daily News

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/156039-south-asian-white-skin-obsession-3.html#post2544162

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed that the cartoon is racist, especially the part with the 72 virgins, but come on, don't tell me that that Arab obsession with white skin and white people is all made up.

And come on, i mean if anything's racist then its getting a nose job to straighten your nose or to use facial whitening cream to look fairer.

Heck, even in south Asia, people are obsessed with white skin, is that not the truth??

Cosmetic surgery booms in Saudi Arabia; clerics consider the intersection of beauty and religion - New York Daily News

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/156039-south-asian-white-skin-obsession-3.html#post2544162

I completely agree with your argument. But posting racist pictures doesn't help you convince others.

Depends on which part of KSA you are talking about. Here in western KSA tan is considered beautiful because people have whiter skin but in middle KSA white is. It is all about what is rare. For instance western women want tanning and consider it to be more beautiful But it is the other way around for darker skinned people. It is all about what is rare.

I completely agree with your argument. But posting racist pictures doesn't help you convince others.

I could've posted other pictures but they contained nudity:

like this one:
800px-Jean_Auguste_Dominique_Ingres_008.jpg

Sexual slavery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In contrast to the Atlantic slave trade where the male-female ratio was 2:1 or 3:1, the Arab slave trade usually had a higher female:male ratio instead, suggesting a general preference for female slaves. Concubinage and reproduction served as incentives for importing female slaves (often Caucasian), though many were also imported mainly for performing household tasks.[109]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom