What's new

Snapshot: Pakistani actress Meera is seen shooting in Mumbai

Why does she have a Hindu name?

Something like Begum Nawazi would be good.

Ridiculous woman with a funny english...

Government should revoke her nationality and strand her in India. Quick !! Before she looks...

I think she acted in some Mahesh Bhatt movie long back, and her english dialect is very funny.

i don't know too much about her.

how old is she?

what has she done besides making the grave mistake of going to india for a photoshoot?

She's old enough to retire. Everyone knows this, except her...
Nobody accuses her of making a mistake and some people consider her to be a national asset for her unwavering contribution to Pakistan's humour segment through her wonderful mastery of the English language.

Plus she also forgets husbands from time to time.

Yoo Gat Et ??

I saw the moview Murder 3 where Pakistani acress Monalisha is acting...She is really talented and pretty actress...I like the way in which good talents from Pakistan are cotributing in Bollywood...Even Atif Islam acted movie Chasme Badoor is getting released...It ll be a good movie too...

her name is mona lisa (she changed it to something wierd) and ali zafar is in chasme badoor :undecided:

her name is mona lisa (she changed it to something wierd) and ali zafar is in chasme badoor :undecided:

I am sorry...You are right..he is Ali Zafar....I think that guy is very getting famous in India...The kids on my familly is waiting to see that Movie Chasme badoor...And yes...she changed name to Sara Loren...I donot understand why she changed her name....Mona Lisha...seems to be a pretty name....

I am sorry...You are right..he is Ali Zafar....I think that guy is very getting famous in India...The kids on my familly is waiting to see that Movie Chasme badoor...And yes...she changed name to Sara Loren...I donot understand why she changed her name....Mona Lisha...seems to be a pretty name....
Mona Lisa wasn't her real name either :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom