What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

Samsung-Bang_%26_Olufsen_Serenata_Mobile_Phone_Review_GSM_Triband_In_Hand_Slider_Closed.jpg

My favorite, Bang & Olufsen , yeah I know its not a smartphone.

nexus s has better display quality on browser--- just for the friends waiting for galaxy

Last edited by a moderator:

my precious..

Samsung galaxy S is better option for you yaar dont go for I Phone 4 believe me it is useless i think Samsung have better features than any other Samert phone im happy with samsung hope you will also

Firstly have you defined your usage requirements?
What are you going to use your cellphone for (apart from calls and texts) & what you need it for, i.e multimedia, document reading editing, push email, office apps like OCR based scanners, financial calcs, schedule keeping, gaming etc etc?
I framed all of my requirements and then went and bought an E72 in Feb last year (disregarding HTC, and othher brand's android sets) as it met my requirements to the T. Great, timely html supported push email (can handle upto 10 a/cs), Office 2007 and outlook compatibility, a financial calculator app, an optical character recognition scanner etc etc. I paid a whopping Rs 37K for it at that time and the next day the price went to 42K! To boot it has pretty nifty multimedia capabilities. Like a friend said to me ''an N Series disguised in an E skin.''
Thing is before going for any phone, define your core needs and then spend.
Don't be seduced by all the performance promised in the world. Some friends bought HTCs at the same time as my E72, all have sold their Desires and HDs while my E72 is still going great guns. Why? Because they were seduced by all the 'shishkay' and forgot their core needs which led to a waste of money.
P.s don't go for the E7 atleast not yet. The firmware is extremely buggy and the camera even though 8mp (HD but fixed focus) is in some ways a regression from the E72 (5mp , Carl Ziess lense(Nokia site specs), Autofocus, OCR scanner etc etc). The memory is fixed at 16GB internal so no expansion options and a hard reset leaves you without purchased apps. Unless qwerty is really necessary for you, if buying Nokia go for the N8 as it's latest firmware gives it full document editing capability.

Just saw E6 specs on GSM arena. I want one, I want one NOW! :-D
Perfect successor to the E71/72 pedigree. BB eat your heart out! (btw with a 45 percent market share, Nokia's E series still leads the business phone sector of the smartphone market. Just wish they give Symbian Anna the processing and memory juice it requires).

very beautiful set

there is a tie here
Phones Galaxy S II vs Sensation
Samsung Galaxy S II vs HTC Sensation - Phone Comparison - The Phone Database

deciding factor cost and availibility

Please go through again the web you provided, on top left it compares S-1 with sensation not S-II however later down on page it compares S-II with sensation.

I am not tech guy but I have pointed some advance features characterized by S-II compared to sensation on the website you provided, please have look.

nydzpl.jpg

BTW, the website mentions S-II has ARM Cortex-A9 CPU which is not the case, instead S-II comprises of Samsung Exynos CPU . Try reviews from engadet, pocketnow, techradar, phonearena etc.

patriot-- are the prices on the above site you posted , inclusive or exclusive of tax-- particularly for htc desire-z and htc sensation4g ?? sensation hasent been introduced yet so no idea on its its price ;-(

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc in Pakistan
Price :53,990.00\

HTC Desire Z in Pakistan
Price :39,990.00

HTC HD 2 in Pakistan
Price :37,990.00

Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo in Pakistan
Price :59,990.00

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 in Pakistan
Price :30,990.00

Motorola Atrix 4G in Pakistan
Price :54,990.00

Samsung Nexus S in Pakistan
Price :49,990.00

HTC Desire HD in Pakistan
Price :44,990.00

HTC Incredible S in Pakistan
Price :44,990.00

htc Sensation 4G
price??

HTC Mobiles Pakistan
Android Phones in Pakistan.

From left to right we have: HTC Pure, iPhone 3G S, Acer neoTouch, HTC Touch HD.
comp1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom