What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

This is not the first time an iPhone concept has appeared on the internet. Till now, there have been numerous concepts of the upcoming iPhone 5. It is purported to have a new metallic, thinner, longer back, a 19 pin dock connector, and a bigger 4-inch display.

IPHONE_6_-3c_nak_studio.jpeg

For sure, it is going to be unique than any other iPhone so far. What’s next? We can’t see Apple doing a major revision for a while, which means the iPhones coming after this launch, will probably arrive with small revisions to the forthcoming design.

French designer Nak has made a beautiful concept of what the iPhone could look like in the next few years! Here’s the image:

featured.jpeg

It is astonishing to see how it throws back to the original iPhone design. However, the segmented volume buttons are a bit strange. It also gives a feeling of the iPod touch if we look at the pictures.

This concept doesn’t come without its lacking. For example, there are four rows of icons on the Springboard. A longer iPhone would probably consist of five rows of icons on the homescreen. Nevertheless, it’s a great concept from the French designer Nak. What are your thoughts on this concept?

(Via CultOfMac)

**********​

time to change my samsung vibrant

Last edited by a moderator:
i have Galaxy SII, and Waiting for NoteII and I prefer NoteII on SIII.

I can say SII is the best, No problem at all.

I bought SII in 400 US$ in KSA anyone know what the Price in Pakistan?

Time to replace my iphone 4s waiting for iphone 5 :)

any other small display phone not compromising on performance? i need a smart phone not compromising on pixel density, good internal memory , yet small in size so that it can easily snug into my jeans pocket --- had the lg prada3 customization option rather than 3 fixed themes i wouldve gotten it as the prada1 was a good sized phone ---- my samsung vibrant is just to big in a pocket & i have to be extra careful in protecting it when its out of the belt pouch

Back
Top Bottom