What's new

Siyaah - Pakistani Horror Movie Trailer

My reviews of the trailer

GOOD MUSIC, bad acting , good cinematography and really freaked me out.

impressive work,

seems like our industry is finally getting serious and that "gandaasa" is no where in that movie :lol:

Good Effort nevertheless from a struggling industry-

Although why dont they hire camera lightning production crew from Drama industry?-

Good Effort nevertheless from a struggling industry-

Although why dont they hire camera lightning production crew from Drama industry?-

It's an independent film, self-funded. They probably didn't have the contacts to do so. Nevertheless, an effort is an effort. At least these guys are trying to revive the industry.

our film industry need to learn a lot from our drama industry. Excellent camera work, vedio qaulity everything.

well for Pakistani movie even this is enough as there aren't many good movies made in Pakistan atleast they have tried to make something better and even India can't make any good horror movies. Maybe Pakistan should try to make movies based on the social problems right now which is really the problem these days but still i have to say that Zafar Jafri has done something that needs to be appreciated in Siyaah The Movie

Yes, i agree that the effort definitely needs to be appreciated. However, Pakistani's don't want to just watch movies on social problems. Sooner or later, it all gets boring and repetitive. They want to be entertained! Therefore, i think that different genres should be explored. On the way, they will make crap movies along with some really good ones. That's how they are going to learn and the cinema will be revived.

I was waiting for 1 pakistani movie " waar " .
Can anybody tell me when this movie is going to release ?

Recently, i heard that they are having problems will agreeing on a date with international and local distributors to release the movie at the same time. Most likely in a couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom