What's new

six-year-old Yemeni girl helping her mother steal more than $150,000 (£90K) from a jewellery shop.

LOL, I was only writing that last part to rile him up a little since he was crying about women rights in KSA, Arab world and how evil we Arabs are for having big families and apparently treating women as sex objects (totally wrong). Totally forgetting that people in Bangladesh probably have bigger families and more problems when it comes to rape etc.

What does he do himself? Has a avatar of some Bollywood actor or who she is doing a sexy pose. LOL.

I know that he is a troll. A funny one. Is he even a Bengali?

They are those people from BAL who hate arabians but more than 50% of remitance of BD come from Arab world. They are not greatful. He is student trying for admission in university as he said in another post, the woman is his aratar is a Bollyhood actress.

Dont know about the women right in Saudi Arab, but when it comes to woman abuse BD has very bad record when Saudi has close to nill.

and yea he is bangali lives in Bangladesh but does not believe in the identity of Bangladehsi.

His is BAL suppoter, and India and bollyhood lover. We hate these type. He lives in a small world of movie, music and dream of beautiful woman.

Here comes Katrina Kaif lover talking about hating bollywood lover. :P

Yea, I am bollywood lover. So what? Am I rapist now? :undecided:

They are those people from BAL who hate arabians but more than 50% of remitance of BD come from Arab world. They are not greatful. He is student trying for admission in university as he said in another post, the woman is his aratar is a Bollyhood actress.

Dont know about the women right in Saudi Arab, but when it comes to woman abuse BD has very bad record when Saudi has close to nill.

and yea he is bangali lives in Bangladesh but does not believe in the identity of Bangladehsi.

Saudi has close to nill? LOL. Ask any sane Saudian to support your claim. I am not talking about Al-Hasani. When a girl opening a youtube account in Saudi becomes big news worthy of opening a thread shows how they treat woman in general. They don't even allow giving driving license to woman. Parents using children for stealing.

Last edited:
Here comes Katrina Kaif lover talking about hating bollywood lover. :P

Yea, I am bollywood lover. So what? Am I rapist now? :undecided:

Saudi has close to nill? LOL. Ask any sane Saudian to support your claim. I am not talking about Al-Hasani. When a 11 yrs old girl opening a youtube account in Saudi becomes big news shows how they treat woman in general. They don't even allow giving driving license to woman. Parents using children for stealing.
Dude if tomorrow Saudi Arabia packs of your expats & stops their oil imports & aid then your country is going to be bankrupt that's the hard reality & there is nothing you or your country can do about it !
I grew up in Saudi Arabia & its one of the best place to live in @ a thousand times better then your country can ever be understand !
dude, show some respect, Saudi Arabia has helped Bangladesh financially through out the mid 70's to mid-nineties more then any other country. so show of your moral values when your own pocket starts supporting your weight , taking money from others & then bad mouthing them only proves that you are "ungrateful"
before criticizing the Saudis take back all your expats , stop taking oil from them & stop adding their currency to fatten your state reserve in the shape of remittance & then talk about moral values otherwise
"Get lost"

Dude if tomorrow Saudi Arabia packs of your expats & stops their oil imports & aid then your country is going to be bankrupt that's the hard reality & there is nothing you or your country can do about it !
I grew up in Saudi Arabia & its one of the best place to live in @ a thousand times better then your country can ever be understand !

I grew up in a great country Bangladesh. Its the best place on earth for me and its million times better than Saudi Arabia. I would die before kissing feet of a Saudi man but look in this video a Bangladeshi was forced to kiss the feet of a Saudi man.We can't take strong steps against such barbarism and humiliation since we are not financially strong like those Arabs. We have to accept these humiliating treatment because we are from Bangladesh.

Last edited:
Video: Girl, 6, steals £150,000 from Saudi Arabia jewellery shop | Metro News

Shocking CCTV footage has emerged of a six-year-old girl helping her mother steal more than $150,000 (£90K) from a jewellery shop.

The video shows two women wearing veils inside a store in Saudi Arabia engaging an assistant in conversation.

With the man distracted, the young girl can be seen sneaking behind the counter before stealing thousands from the cash register.

She then hands the bundle of money to one of the women before they leave the shop.

The clip, filmed earlier this month, was originally posted on ******** with a short description and later shared online.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

@kalu_miah will probably apologize for the ( maybe Bengali ) shop owner:sarcastic:

I cry foul over this! CHILD LABOR IS EVIL! :D

Back
Top Bottom