What's new

Six arrested in new rape of a bus passenger in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought reporting local news was banned on PDF

please close the thread this froum is on defence.. Not on rape. And some guys do it for some cheap points and thanks.

Intresting so many Pakistanis intrested in rape they not heard about the man who raped and killed a 100 runaway boys they made a docu about him

@Abingdonboy Buddy, the all are interested in Rapes in India while don't pay hoot to bomb blasts in their country. Two bomb blasts happened today and no one is discussing it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WebMaster has stated these news which are on top of the news list can be posted.

If there are trolls infesting the thread, it will be closed.

Now stop trolling Indians

@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut @nuclearpak please close this thread this is an internal news story. These members are clearly using this horrid event as a way of trying to score cheap points. Unacceptable behaviour.

@Topic this is very sad but don't make out that India is the only nation in the world where these things happen. I'm glad the culprits were caught, hopefully a speedy conviction ensues.

Indian internal news stories shouldn't be published on PDF while negative internal stories about China shouldn't be a problem for Indians? If we all stick to defense news articles that's fine with me, but if Indians go post negative internal social news about China or other countries, expect other members to do the same with India.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian internal news stories shouldn't be published on PDF while negative internal stories about China shouldn't be a problem for Indians? If we all stick to defense news articles that's fine with me, but if Indians go post negative internal social news about China or other countries, expect other members to do the same with India.
Then report it PM the mods. I already it. :D

And people are too obsessed about rapes in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom