What's new

Singh refuses interview to Pak press, Sharif says yes to Indian press.

This is as absurd as it gets. NS gives a lot of interviews, MMS simply does not. To anyone. Period. His interviews are so rare that they are almost collector's items. Obviously Pakistanis journalists think that they can just turn up & get an interview. Not a chance.

One thing I have noticed with Pakistani leaders is that they are quite magnanimous when it comes to tv cameras! They'll give interviews at the drop of a hat. Not all international leaders are that camera savy!

i am not great fan of shri manmohan sing ......but i believe indian history is gonna to remember him as strong PM ,not as week.....his voice and body language is soft.........but it does not means he is soft by heart.........what ever be he has believed..he has implemented those thing with strong conviction ........

he has given new direction to indian foreign diplomacy ..........he never try to please america.....but another hand he never left single chance to obliged america.....when Mr obama was trying hard to generate employment .......and came indian for nuclear power plant deal..... in spite of entire nation was against of that deal ........he move with strong conviction

it is brutal fact .....if you want to make pakistan weak .......you need to change american inclination ? in past they way merican pore money in pakistan .....china will never do......china will support from out side only , china can do business only

yesterday his speech was too good......very strong and clear message to pakistan.................

NS has shown how cheap he is .....although i never doubt on his effort.....but what ever be he has pass on yesterday, it was too cheap and mean, PM of any country should carry himself with more dignity because he is not representing him self alone......he represent entire nation

regarding interview .......people must understand .....He is PM of india........not easy to approach

Niklay gi na "Obama ji, Obama ji - Pakistan humari lungi main patakhay phorta hai, es k saath cricket na khalian plz"

MMS's Obama Ji Obama ji is still better than Kayani's Osama ji, Osama ji ;)

Nawaz Sharif has stakes in sugarmills in India. Oh the irony !

sir can u provide any link about this ? i read this only on pdf. i have read nawaz's sugar mills stake in india, many time in pdf. i google it. 3-4 time but nothing reliable source. why this news not in print media ? me asking for my gk. no offencive

sir can u provide any link about this ? i read this only on pdf. i have read nawaz's sugar mills stake in india, many time in pdf. i google it. 3-4 time but nothing reliable source. why this news not in print media ? me asking for my gk. no offencive

Why - do you want to send saffron brigade there?

because of my love for Pakistan and Pakistani people :toast_sign:

Another hero from Most Filmy Nation

Don't you Pakistanis know his name? He's Man Maun Singh. He's on a perpetual maun vrath!!

So what's the big deal? :rolleyes:

Whats with getting offended, NS thought it was important and maybe MMS didnt.

Get over it ppl.

Back
Top Bottom