What's new

Singapore voices concern over naming of Indonesian Navy ship

Why put so many easiness for foreign low wage workers then? Too many migration lead to a population boom, population boom leads to a decrease in lebensraum, normally lebensraum lead to a war. I can predict singapore's annexation on Batam and Riau Islands when Singapore island alone couldn't hold that many population. And then it opens up another reason for Indonesia to retaliate.

Indonesian scum.

This terrorist supporting country should be invaded.

Singapore is the 2nd best country in the world after Sri Lanka.

Indonesian scum.

This terrorist supporting country should be invaded.

Singapore is the 2nd best country in the world after Sri Lanka.

Your country is a shit, stand nothing against us. Are do you want me to troll for every Sri Lanka news in PDF?

why our military higher ups decided to use those two names as one their KRI new name, considering they must know it can made the Singaporean go upset? What is their objective, and what kind of benefit can be gained by such insensitive decision (the naming of the ship)? are they worthy enough, considering the harm can be caused by such diplomatic brawl?

perhaps Indonesia is irked by the Singapore's report of spying

Why put so many easiness for foreign low wage workers then? Too many migration lead to a population boom, population boom leads to a decrease in lebensraum, normally lebensraum lead to a war. I can predict singapore's annexation on Batam and Riau Islands when Singapore island alone couldn't hold that many population. And then it opens up another reason for Indonesia to retaliate.

From what i know, they are quite satisfied with their reclamation programs, but the sands they used to reclaim more lands from sea is come from our islands. And then one after another, our small and tiny islands disappeared from the globe, and has been turned into new lands of those cunning Singapore. I think those acts is one of their lebensraum idea in modern times. And we had a reason to retaliate against those Singaporeans

Money changed hands over Pulau Batu Puteh, claims ex-CID chief | Malaysia | - The Malaysian Insider
pulaubatuputeh_map_540_350_100.jpg

Former Kuala Lumpur CID chief Datuk Mat Zain Ibrahim today revealed that money changed hands, which led to Malaysia losing its claim on Pulau Batu Puteh to Singapore in 2007.
That revelation was made in Mat Zain's 31-page statutory declaration sent to the Prime Minister's Office on October 9.

"In the accompanying letter to the Prime Minister, I urged him to focus on paragraph 54 (e),(f) and (g) of the SD , which revealed the wrongdoings of Attorney-General Tan Sri Abdul Gani Patail, who handled the Pulau Batu Puteh case.

"Also included was information that a large amount of money changed hands and was credited
into a bank account in Hong Kong," said Mat Zain

Row with Singapore escalates as TNI chief defends Usman and Harun | The Jakarta Post

In the latest volley in the ongoing quarrel between the two nations, Indonesian Military (TNI) commander Gen. Moeldoko warned Singapore to stop regarding Second Sgt. Usman bin Haji Muhammad Ali and Second Cpl. Harun bin Said, the two marines after whom a Navy ship was recently named, as terrorists.

The recent christening of the Navy corvette KRI Usman-Harun 359 has drawn strong protest from Singapore, which has condemned Indonesia for reopening the dark memory of the deadly bombing carried out by the two marines against civilians in the city-state in 1965.

"I cannot accept it if Usman and Harun are represented as terrorists. They were marines. They were state actors," Moeldoko told the press on the sidelines of a closed-door meeting with lawmakers from the House of Representatives Commission I overseeing defense and foreign affairs.

Moeldoko emphasized that the TNI was firm in its decision to name the ship after the two marines and would resist any foreign intervention that would harm Indonesia's sovereignty.

"Basically, we are willing to cooperate with anybody, but we will not bend when it comes to the sovereignty of the country," he said.

Usman, whose real name was Janatin, and Harun, whose real name was Tohir bin Mandar, were tasked with infiltrating Singapore during the confrontation with newly independent Malaysia in the 1960s.

Both were found guilty of carrying out the MacDonald House bombing, which killed three people and injured 33 others, and were executed in Singapore in 1968.

Tension between Indonesia and Singapore over the matter has mounted, with the Singaporean government suddenly canceling a scheduled bilateral defense meeting and withdrawing an invitation of TNI officers to attend the Singapore Airshow that is set to kick off at the Changi Exhibition Centre on Tuesday.

The withdrawal of the invitation moved all Indonesian defense officials to cancel their plan to attend the airshow, during which the Indonesian Air Force's Jupiter Aerobatic is scheduled to be displayed.

"We will go on with the plan to display the Jupiter Aerobatic in the show. But, we are ready to withdraw if we are not given time to do so," Moeldoko said.

i am pity him more than ever

c'mon, he reminds me of a friend who couldn't get any girl or at least compliment on whatever he did. So he started to be just like airpower183, all he need is one lousy compliment and he will fly away.:lol:

c'mon, he reminds me of a friend who couldn't get any girl or at least compliment on whatever he did. So he started to be just like airpower183, all he need is one lousy compliment and he will fly away.:lol:

oh please, I have integrated more women than you have figures to count with.

In times of war and crisis, Singaporeans may just flee or migrate. We have a shitt country who abuse citizen. The citizen conscripts are mock and despise like an idiot. The peasants no matter how honorable or how well they perform in the army have no chance to go OCS.

The bulk of officer corps are sissy pussy drawn mainly from elites, the rich and scholars.

We submit ourselves to pussy in army because they have the power to charge us with insubordination, which is liable to get lock up in military prison.

In job market, one big reason Singaporeans get discriminated vs foreigners is because we need to serve 3 weeks of army every year. The employers prefer foreigners as they do not need to go into forest every year for 3 weeks. Hence, every firing exercise, Singaporeans first to go.

pc_600x450.jpg

th

th

Increasingly Singaporeans do not know what are we protecting. Despite being one of the wealthiest country on this planet, our old and sick are condemn to misery, even if they work very hard, building this country.

When anyone got sick in Singapore, PAP charge very high medical fee bankrupting us. My doctor friends even advice HIV patients to get medicine from Thailand and Malaysia, as PAP drug cartel drug price will kill you before HIV.

We told our government we do not want all these fxxking expensive weapon. We do not want fast economic growth. We want a simple lifestyle. Our government is greedy. They do not listen but make everyone work until drop.

When we are in the army, the entire unit curse the government and her pro-foreigner policy. Foreigners bully us here. Often the unit including the officer grumble that when enemy come, we wont fight.

Many years ago, it was not like this. Then Singaporeans will fight and morale are high.

The rich has plunder so much from us that the peasants get extremely dis-illusion.

1899944_684212151601917_224459991_n.jpg

Elites often go on TV to convince us why even the non citizen "residence" do not need to serve. At the same time, they also try very hard to convince us why Singaporeans must blame ourselves for getting fired. Many got fired because employer prefer foreigners as they do not need to go army for 3 weeks every year.
no worry. if Singapore feels threat from Malaysia or Indonesia, you can join Vietnamese union.
We have the most powerful and respected army in South East Asia and beyond. Even the PLA shits their pant and runs away when they see the mighty Vietnamese soldiers coming. :sarcastic:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom