What's new

‘Sikhs getting better treatment in Pakistan than India’

A minority member cant be a PM ... but can be a COAS... also... the fan fare was bcoz he was probably the first sikh to join as a commissioned officer....nobody had discouraged them to join the forces... etc...otherwise there are several christians in the armed forces including lt general,senior officers in PAF n PN...

On the other hand the so called secular army has 2% muslims.... while they make more than a quarter of indian population ... so spare me the BS... atleast we dnt kill,rape or loot n arson thousands of minorities n their properties? like what happened to you sikhs in 84,gujrat riots,orissa against christians and the examples are countless.. nor do we kill people over a hotel bill..

So, simply you didn't read your county's war history neither you can't say that he was first commissioned officer. For PM you didn't have general knowledge, we already have Sikh PM.
Muslims percentage is low in top post because they himself does want those. When comman boy ask calculation to their parents & muslim child confuse in haram halal things. They does not give importance to education then what will government can do expect launching lucrative scholarships. While other hand can you name other minority community who are backward.

Pakistan's tolerance stories taught in all human right wing of universities.

Sikhs are main hurdle in front of you to annex J&K.
@Flamingo aka Parul we send to you Pakistan because Akali dal man sikhs are more safe in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
A minority member cant be a PM ... but can be a COAS... also... the fan fare was bcoz he was probably the first sikh to join as a commissioned officer....nobody had discouraged them to join the forces... etc...otherwise there are several christians in the armed forces including lt general,senior officers in PAF n PN...

On the other hand the so called secular army has 2% muslims.... while they make more than a quarter of indian population ... so spare me the BS... atleast we dnt kill,rape or loot n arson thousands of minorities n their properties? like what happened to you sikhs in 84,gujrat riots,orissa against christians and the examples are countless.. nor do we kill people over a hotel bill..

Plz don't give all these examples to judge. These kind of pathetic incidents have occured on both sides of the border. I can give you a number examples which had occured on your side as well. So they can't be considered.

Basically examples like this will initiate the process of muck throwing at each other. Don't want that!

Having few individuals dont voice the majority.

I wonder if the "brave Pakistani Sikh" has even been to India :lol:

Its the same guy who the OP quoted in this thread. He is a Khalistani, doesn't bother us, we let him have his fun.

So, simply you didn't read your county's war history neither you can't say that he was first commissioned officer. For PM you didn't have general knowledge, we already have Sikh PM.

Are you dumb or acting dumb?He was the first sikh commissioned officer but not the first minority officer... rest of your post is in gibberish n not understandable..
Muslims percentage is low in top post because they himself does want those. When comman boy ask calculation to their parents & muslim child confuse in haram halal things. They does not give importance to education then what will government can do expect launching lucrative scholarships. While other hand can you name other minority community who are backward.

In short you dont trust them...

P.S= They are also the poorest.

Pakistan's tolerance stories taught in all human right wing of universities.

Surely we dnt want to follow secular indias lead where thousands are killed n no culprits are punished.

Sikhs are main hurdle in front of you to annex J&K.

Yeah they hold kryptonite..
@Flamingo aka Parul we send to you Pakistan because Akali dal man sikhs are more safe in Pakistan.
[/QUOTE]

:laughcry:

Plz don't give all these examples to judge. These kind of pathetic incidents have occured on both sides of the border. I can give you a number examples which had occured on your side as well. So they can't be considered.

Basically examples like this will initiate the process of muck throwing at each other. Don't want that!

Surely we are not champions of minority rights my frnd... we are far from perfect ... but nor is india...

:lol: What a joke. India's PM and Army chief are both Sikh, yet Sikhs are somehow better off in Pakistan.
Sometimes Pakistanis remind me of Soorma Bhopali. Are miyan kya keh rahe ho tum.

On the other hand this was view of chief of a Sikh Organisation Akali Dal Maan (ADM), Mr. Sirman Jeet Singh hence you may contact him and contradict him or ask him to eleborate further.

Chief of a Sikh organisation, which has loosed its support within Punjab itself. Not a single seat. Not even the chief himself.

Well since the thread is about Sikhs, so why don't we focus on them.

Sikhs still make up 10–15% of all ranks in the Indian Army and 20% of its officers,
[52] while Sikhs form only 1.87% of the Indian population, which makes them over 10 times more likely to be a soldier and officer in the Indian Army than the average Indian

This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time...wake me up when a Sikh can become a president or Prime minister of your nation...until then they are nothing but second class citizens...

Are you dumb or acting dumb?He was the first sikh commissioned officer but not the first minority officer... rest of your post is in gibberish n not understandable..

In short you dont trust them...

P.S= They are also the poorest.

Surely we dnt want to follow secular indias lead where thousands are killed n no culprits are punished.

Yeah they hold kryptonite..

:laughcry:

Surely we are not champions of minority rights my frnd... we are far from perfect ... but nor is india...[/QUOTE]

They poor thats not make you rich you are also poor because you also neglects education. If you are rich then your PM does not beg aid to other countries. You are full fledge dominate your country because nobody have to compete you. If you have fair competition face in Pakistan then you have also same fate despite 95% majority.

We both start our journey on 14/15 august 1947 but today compare with your country with us in literacy , economy, security & so called Gairat.

Sikh community has the highest rate of representation in Indian armed forces. damn... they even have a regiment named after them. & they are ill-treated in India? yeah.. right!!:lol:

Yes but unlike sikhs they are considered untouchables..
I said, that there is a reason why Muslims are less represented in Armed Forces and more in the arts industry. The reason is the same as the one because of which Sikhs are over represented in the Armed Forces and less in the arts industry.

1. Muslims are mostly uneducated or undereducated compared to every other religion. I suppose its the religion. They prefer to send their kids to madrassas than schools...though fortunately that is changing now.
2. Muslims are not keen to join armed forces.

True nobody could kill,rape n loot thousands under police protection n force them to flee their houses like india.. would you like me to post links to prove my statement?
Cringe all you want.
The Sikhs and Hindus flee'ing Pakistan and coming to India for asylum is all the answer that needs to be said.

:rofl::rofl: I got my daily dose of jokes , now someone pls post this in joke-funny from around the world thread.:lol: cause I m too busy laughing.

2e5v6v7.jpg

hey poor thats not make you rich you are also poor because you also neglects education. If you are rich then your PM does not beg aid to other countries. You are full fledge dominate your country because nobody have to compete you. If you have fair competition face in Pakistan then you have also same fate despite 95% majority.

Yes im sure india doesnt take AID.... the title of largest AID recipient in south asia is fake n and an ISI conspiracy to malign india... :lol:

We both start our journey on 14/15 august 1947 but today compare with your country with us in literacy , economy, security & so called Gairat.

Does india have a war ongoing in its 2nd largest state and a country occupied by NATO? As for literacy n economy ... its doing miracles for indias rich not the common indian joe... with 450 million living on less than 20 cents a day,2000-3000 kids dying of starvation everyday its not a really awesome situation either.

I said, that there is a reason why Muslims are less represented in Armed Forces and more in the arts industry. The reason is the same as the one because of which Sikhs are over represented in the Armed Forces and less in the arts industry.

1. Muslims are mostly uneducated or undereducated compared to every other religion. I suppose its the religion. They prefer to send their kids to madrassas than schools...though fortunately that is changing now.
2. Muslims are not keen to join armed forces.

Cringe all you want.
The Sikhs and Hindus flee'ing Pakistan and coming to India for asylum is all the answer that needs to be said.

Another hinduvta troll... not worth replying... :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom