What's new

Sikh families leave Orakzai after Taliban demand jizia

As we dont like anyone commenting on Kashmiris, the same applies to other countries concerning our comments on their citizens.

We have every right to comment on kashmir........it is not part of inda.
If we start talking about all the other freedom movements in india then you have a case.

We have every right to comment on kashmir........it is not part of inda.
If we start talking about all the other freedom movements in india then you have a case.

ten dollars, you say this in the middle of Lal Chowk in Srinagar ! :D
Another tenner, if you wave the Pakistani flag as well !:pakistan:

hmmmm hell yes dont you know

injun sena could not capture it like sikkim or juna garah or hyderabad

well i reckon ye dont appreciate facts maam

Ghuma fira ke hum sab finally Kashmir par hi pahunch jate hain

Agar ruhe zami asto, ami asto, ami asto....... (if there is heaven on this earth, it is here, it is here) :cheers:

British Muslims Deplore Demolition of Sikh properties in Pak

Sunday, 03 May 2009
LONDON: Council of Indian Muslims—UK (CIM) has strongly condemned the imposition of the so called Jazya on Sikh community and demolition of their houses in Pakistan's Aurakzai tribal region as “un-Islamic and shameful”.

A press statement issued by the CIM quotes its religious affairs advisor and London based renowned religious scholar Maulana Atiqur-Rehman Sambhali as saying, “Such an action is highly deplorable, unacceptable and un-Islamic. “

Maulana Sambhali, a widely respected alim in Deobandi circle, himself alumni of Deoband seminary, is the editor of the Islamic journal Al-Furquan and author of several books. The only surviving founder member of All India Muslim Majlis-e-Mushawrat, Maulana Sambhali brought out the famous Urdu weekly Nida-e-Millat from Lucknow in the 60s and had seven cases under Defence of India rule against him for his outspokenness.

In his reaction CIM’s Chairman Mohammad Munaf Zeena called Taliban’s behaviour as, “Extremely shameful, un-Islamic, irrational and tantamount to ethnic cleansing.”

“Those who are committing such outrageous acts do not seem to have slightest idea of the shari’ah. By their actions they are defaming Islam and Muslims both. ” He added.

“One fails to understand by what canon of Islam and by which interpretation of Qur’an and hadith these so called protectors of Islam are taking such inhuman, evil and revolting actions”.

Zeena also said, “The flag bearers of Shari’ah in Pakistan must not forget Prophet Mohammad’s hadith in which he warned that one can not be a true Muslim if his neighbour is not safe from his actions.

“From the news it appears that the Pakistani government is just helpless in controlling the so called Taliban. By keeping silent and not using their influence upon them the ulema in Pakistan are doing a great disservice to Islam, Muslims and especially Pakistan itself.”

Like i said no one knew that sikhs resided in Pakistan specially in ORAKZAI or anywhere....however in 62 years a common enemy of PAKISTANIS(including pakistani sikhs) comes and hurts a common pakistani(sikh) and it is given a ethnic spin....great work....how much the indians try to make it a big issue these pakistanis are patriotic and don't look at their religion...as for sikh's gabaar you might know that alot of sikhs comes to pakistan for pilgrimage and none of them ever have anything to worry about....infact last time they met the Prime minster inorder to thank him and the PAKISTANI government....so my fellow indians cry as you may but this is a PAKISTANI issue all pakistanis have a common enemy regardless of their religious orientations...!!

Ghuma fira ke hum sab finally Kashmir par hi pahunch jate hain

Agar ruhe zami asto, ami asto, ami asto....... (if there is heaven on this earth, it is here, it is here) :cheers:

Sorry. Its my mistake.
-----------
But i read somewhere in this site. If the discussion reaches Kashmir the topic will be closed. ....:cheers:

sharvan can you not try and close the thread and come back to the tpoic and read the post i wrote and reply to it in due course rather than whine about closing threads....

ten dollars, you say this in the middle of Lal Chowk in Srinagar ! :D
Another tenner, if you wave the Pakistani flag as well !:pakistan:

You get the indian govt to give me a visa and send me the 20 dollars by western union.:cheers:

Do i have to post pics of kashmiris in IOk waving the pak flag or cheering pakistan on during cricket games?

Is Kashmir Part Of Pakistan ?

ajpirzada:its a disputed territory which is claimed by both the countries. So both can comment on it.

I think the reply by ajpirzada is what i would have said.......its just that we are willing to put our kneck on the block and see which way a vote on kashmir goes......your not willing to take the risk.

Last edited:
Just a minute Roadrunner, Stop right there!

Legitamizing or endorsing any taxation that is not directly authorised by the government of Pakistan is incitement to destroy the state of Pakistan.

It would be completely wrong if my loyalty (to the legitamate government of Pakistan) of me, a mere Brit, exeeded that of a Lt. General in the Pakistani army.

The only legitamate taxes collected in Pakistan go to the government. Are you not supposed to be dealing with the illegitamate tax-collectors?

You should know damned well the difference between the Jizia tax (that Paritosh dares to mention) and other non-Islamic taxes.

Do you need to be educated right back to the time Yathrib before it became Medina, to understand your own history and culture?

Or are you just secretly supporting those who want to bring back dhimmitude and Jizia tax for non-Muslims instead of eliminating such sectarian, religious supremicist nonsense that discredits all religious people??

<end of ranting response>

Taxation is now a stone age thing? Rightttt, then.

Roadrunner, I apologise now that I realise I was answering your post that IS FOURTEEN PAGES OF DISCUSSION AGO., maybe if I catch up on a thread, before responding next time? But of course the rant (against saying jizia is just like any non-Muslim tax) remains and I will cite history to back up my view if you insist on denying it.

But enough rant.

Pakistan and Afghanistan are going to have to face the inevitable child of Maududi's turning Islam into Islamism. They are going to have to face it together. Or be utterly destroyed together by the ISI's (and Brezinski's n' Kissinger's - as well as Maududi's) gift to Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom