What's new

Signs of Coming War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Independent Think Tank (BrassTacks) Shared this:

Pakistan army, watch your back! Indians are now beating the war drums. Indians are now sensing that anarchy would spread in Pakistan in the coming days and Pakistan army would be totally bogged down in internal security, Election duties and controlling the Long Marches. That would mean that Indians will have the strongest opportunity to take advantage of the internal anarchy as they did in 1971. With pro-Indian political parties and drones already attacking Pakistan, the new political anarchy and elections are moments Indians had been waiting for the launch the Cold Start.

Indian media is already in a frenzy. Even the treacherous Pakistani media is surprised at the rage and anger being drummed up in India. Indian analysts are openly demanding a war with Pakistan. Read the signs -- these are the media Psy-Ops being built for the invasion.

To Pakistan army -- abandon the elections, bring caretaker government and prepare for war. Enemy is ready to launch at shortest notice.

India warns Pak on LoC killings, says matter should not be allowed to escalate - Hindustan Times

Dude when 26/11 did not started war this is nothing, max what will happen is that we will spoil the relations that were built.

Well, at the beginning of this thread I flatly refused to consider that we cold go to far, but after the blasts in Pakistan I'm a little worried. Not a lot, but it's there. Quoting myself from another thread:

I hope these following events are not the first drumbeats of a more general conflagration, but that nothing more than coincidence links them. Look at the events:

(a) The pattern of spiraling shootings on our borders,
(b) Followed by widely publicized alleged acts of savagery on soldiers,
(c) Egged on by an incendiary Press,
(d) Followed by a massive spike in bombings in Pakistan, which some are already blaming as Indian revenge

.........Would the next event then be bombs going off in Indian cities?

There is enough in here for someone to lead up to a casus belli. WWI was triggered off by the murder of an archduke, WWII when Poland was invaded following the fake 'encounter' type of incident in Gleiwitz. There have been plenty of other wars faught for much less.

The only statesmanlike advice I can offer is that everyone now needs to calm the f*ck down.

That a loss of a PA or IA soldier is a loss to both sides, no cause for celebration, no justification for revenge.

And that civilian deaths in either country is as much of a mutual disaster.

right now both the nation isnt in a state of war. But these things really pokes.

mate i think you have got somewrong info.firstly U.S. never offered us F-35!they only said that if we buy F-18SH or F-16IN then only they would think about the possible selling of F-35 in the future.secondly Dassault Rafale was chosen after extensive trials and research and at the end it was Rafale which emerged frst in the competition.so i don't think politics played a part in choosing of Rafale for the MMRCA by IAF.thirdly we only bought C-130H Hercules and C-17 GlobemasterIII from the U.S. because they are the best aircrafts in their categories and the same logic also applies to the procurement of P-8I by the IN:coffee:!

Mate please spare 2 minutes and google C-130's for india. After googling edit your post and then we'll talk about it again on any OTHER thread. This is going off topic.

Can't agree with this. I don't how you can speak like this when India divided Pakistan 'by force'

By Bengali force, right?

He is the one who said 9/11 was evil Zionist conspiracy to start a war against Islamic countries and reshape the middle east. :D

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and now Syria & Iran. But one needs a brain in his head instead of **** to understand that.

If Indians have so many problems with us, they should just kill all our politicians and call it a day :coffee:

aur india ke pass bhi gorkha,naga,rajput,sikh aur Jat regiment hai jo pakistan ka punjab,pakhtun aur baloch ke sath muqabla karega... maze ki baat ye hai ki koi kisi se kam nahi hai..ye koi medieval age warfare nahi hoga ki koi sharir ke takt matter karega..21st century technology centic warfare...jaha india ka palla bhari hai :lol:

humarai paas woh hai jinho nai soviet aur americans ko maara jin ka muqabla india kai paas nahi aur rahi baat na technology ki to americans kai paas tum sai achi technology hai laikin phir bhi haar rahai hai

humarai paas woh hai jinho nai soviet aur americans ko maara jin ka muqabla india kai paas nahi aur rahi baat na technology ki to americans kai paas tum sai achi technology hai laikin phir bhi haar rahai hai

we will fight with same thing what we used in 1971 war....
that proved very useful to us
all i can say is " bring it on "

Yeah you are right. :coffee:

Some Indians already declared war yesterday on this forum. :lol:

Yes, and apparently Pakistani Army is ready as well. Plus this time China (Sino challanged) has already openly supported Pakistan. :)

Ekdam Pind wali bakwas! Tumne mara USSR aur America ko? America har roj tumhare 20-30 bande mar raha hai drone strikes me. Aur ham ne kya churiya pehan rakhi hai? Mitti pa aur so ja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom