What's new

Siachen Glacier, Fighting On The Roof Of The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me a no body like you will'.........BTW, how is the affair with..... err Gondola tanks. :lol:

Can somebody please translate this? Please?

I don't know if this person is insulting himself or reminding everyone to check his fraud claims?

By the way, we are still waiting for your admission that you lied about seeing the article. Make it quick.

Damn, I must have missed 90 minutes

Trying to use English idioms now, are we? Well, the correct phrase is '60 minutes' referring to a US TV show. Have you ever seen a TV news show that is 90 minutes long, genius? Crawl, walk, run. Thats how children learn everything, even languages.

How much damage have you done to the image of the PAF and the pilot on your avatar? What's his name, Paracha, right? I bet he would be so embarrassed at being dragged through the mud by your comments. But then you also ran away (as usual) when I asked you whether you understand the concept of Izzat......

At least show guts online, if not in real life. I can't do anything physical to you, you ARE hiding behind a monitor, no?

Now enough beating around the bush, I asked you 4 times already, where is the source of your claim. Put up or crawl back.

Why are indian people and schools not sensible, and talking about poop on an defense forum is hardly appropriate is it, hilarity does come easily to one with a simple nature, as I have heard.

Rafi, maybe your English teacher disliked you and gave you little attention, but I won't treat you that way:-)

Here , read and improve yourself. Dont correct others , when your education is at fault:

nin·com·poop/ˈninkəmˌpo͞op/
Noun: A foolish or stupid person

Can somebody please translate this? Please?

I don't know if this person is insulting himself or reminding everyone to check his fraud claims?

By the way, we are still waiting for your admission that you lied about seeing the article. Make it quick.

Trying to use English idioms now, are we? Well, the correct phrase is '60 minutes' referring to a US TV show. Have you ever seen a TV news show that is 90 minutes long, genius? Crawl, walk, run. Thats how children learn everything, even languages.

How much damage have you done to the image of the PAF and the pilot on your avatar? What's his name, Paracha, right? I bet he would be so embarrassed at being dragged through the mud by your comments. But then you also ran away (as usual) when I asked you whether you understand the concept of Izzat......

At least show guts online, if not in real life. I can't do anything physical to you, you ARE hiding behind a monitor, no?

Now enough beating around the bush, I asked you 4 times already, where is the source of your claim. Put up or crawl back.

Mr doe - it seems as if Mr Jammer has stolen your girlfriend or something, calm down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rafi, maybe your English teacher disliked you and gave you little attention, but I won't treat you that way:-)

Here , read and improve yourself. Dont correct others , when your education is at fault:

nin·com·poop/ˈninkəmˌpo͞op/
Noun: A foolish or stupid person

So you are one of those poor English teacher's that are employed by rich successful people to impart grammar on the little darling's.

Very basic error here: There is a difference between 'your' and 'you are'.

Why did your English teacher hate you so? Were the naughtiest boy / girl in your Madrassa? You are in luck, I will make you speak better English than Windjammer in 25 years flat !!! Sign up now!

Soon you will be able to come up with your own replies, instead of pasting youtube videos.....

Very basic error here: There is a difference between 'your' and 'you are'.

Why did your English teacher hate you so? Were the naughtiest boy / girl in your Madrassa? You are in luck, I will make you speak better English than Windjammer in 25 years flat !!! Sign up now!

Soon you will be able to come up with your own replies, instead of pasting youtube videos.....

So you are a English teacher, by the bitterness in your tone, you must have been on the receiving end of many a stern talking to. Don't worry mate, just be happy, try to get out more, may be you will meet the one special girl or boy (what ever's your poison) that will complete you, and your bitter, lonely day's will come to an end.

So you are a English teacher, by the bitterness in your tone, you must have been on the receiving end of many a stern talking to. Don't worry mate, just be happy, try to get out more, may be you will meet the one special girl or boy (what ever's your poison) that will complete you, and your bitter, lonely day's will come to an end.

so...uhh....spot the error. Anyone game?

Why dont you englighten your experience on how you came to decide that "Southern Hindus" are indecent and less self-respecting . BTW when you ppl were nomads hunting for food we were growing our own grains,building cities and wearing clothes made of silk. So it is but natural we (South Indians) have a condescending attitude towards you.

- A Southern Indian Hindu :lol:

Under the long Muslim rule in northern Indian some of the more deviant Hindu pratices were eliminated or controlled but in the South they continue to be practised even today. For example there is no or little prevalence of Kama Sutra in Northern Indian but it is displayed proudly in Southern Hindu temples. Some of the reliefs on these temples show unmentionable acts, which go beyond human relationships. The practise of Devdasi which is nothing but instutionalised prostitution under the guise of religion is still very prevalent in the South. The impact of all this deviant behaviour is that Tamil Nadu is the center of India's growing **** industry. The worse and totally unexcusable thing is that this industry give its so called actresses Muslim sounding names. This is unforgivable. This is such one example and there are many many more.

Now to more serious matters. The question being debated is what is India and who is a Pakistani. The answer is simple. It was Muslims rulers, particularly the Mughals, who united India in the first place. This India was bigger than todays India as it include Afghanistan and the whole of Bengal and even parts of Deccan. India never existed as single unit before that. The British, more or less continued with this geographical unit minus Afghanistan. This is a historical fact and nobody can deny it. So Indians have to be thankful to it Muslims rulers for creating it.

The second question is who is a Pakistani. The answer is very simple and has two parts. First anyone who belongs to and is born in the region which is now Pakistan irrespective of religion is a Pakistani as long as they accept the state of Pakistan. I am sure Indian poster on this site don't know about pushto speaking Sikhs or Baluchi speaking hindus. I know we have issues but on the whole the relationship between communities on a personal level is very good. What you hear in the media are political acts perpetuated by vested intersts both domestic and foreign. Secondly, Pakistan is an idelogical state created for Muslims of the Indian sub continent so anyone who believes in that idealogy is a Pakistani. So yes, by this defination, Ghaznavi, Babur, Tipu, Iqbal and millions others like them are all Pakistanis. If any of them were alive today they would be Pakistanis and not Indians. I have known South African Muslims of Indian Gujrati origin who have never set foot on India let alone Pakistan who identify themselves with Pakistan. We have third generation childern of immigrants on this forum who have lived in the West all their lives becuase they identify with Pakistan. You can take a person out of Pakistan but you cannot take Pakistan out of them. I know we are going through a bad patch these days, we have our own internal leaderships issues, there are a lot of external forces who are hoping, wishing and working to ensure that Pakistan simply disapears from the face of the Earth, but the underlying concept of Pakistan remains strong as ever and infact it is becoming more viable by the day.

Now to more serious matters. The question being debated is what is India and who is a Pakistani. The answer is simple. It was Muslims rulers, particularly the Mughals, who united India in the first place. This India was bigger than todays India as it include Afghanistan and the whole of Bengal and even parts of Deccan. India never existed as single unit before that. The British, more or less continued with this geographical unit minus Afghanistan. This is a historical fact and nobody can deny it. So Indians have to be thankful to it Muslims rulers for creating it.

The second question is who is a Pakistani. The answer is very simple and has two parts. First anyone who belongs to and is born in the region which is now Pakistan irrespective of religion is a Pakistani as long as they accept the state of Pakistan. I am sure Indian poster on this site don't know about pushto speaking Sikhs or Baluchi speaking hindus. I know we have issues but on the whole the relationship between communities on a personal level is very good. What you hear in the media are political acts perpetuated by vested intersts both domestic and foreign. Secondly, Pakistan is an idelogical state created for Muslims of the Indian sub continent so anyone who believes in that idealogy is a Pakistani. So yes, by this defination, Ghaznavi, Babur, Tipu, Iqbal and millions others like them are all Pakistanis. If any of them were alive today they would be Pakistanis and not Indians. I have known South African Muslims of Indian Gujrati origin who have never set foot on India let alone Pakistan who identify themselves with Pakistan. We have third generation childern of immigrants on this forum who have lived in the West all their lives becuase they identify with Pakistan. You can take a person out of Pakistan but you cannot take Pakistan out of them. I know we are going through a bad patch these days, we have our own internal leaderships issues, there are a lot of external forces who are hoping, wishing and working to ensure that Pakistan simply disapears from the face of the Earth, but the underlying concept of Pakistan remains strong as ever and infact it is becoming more viable by the day.

Ever though of a career in creative writing? You seem to have knack for writing fiction. I know I will buy, if you write.

Ever though of a career in creative writing? You seem to have knack for writing fiction. I know I will buy, if you write.

Instead of writing a useless post like that, how about you refute what he said. I find nothing wrong with what Bossman has written, its all factual and you are more than welcome to refute it.

Instead of writing a useless post like that, how about you refute what he said. I find nothing wrong with what Bossman has written, its all factual and you are more than welcome to refute it.
These have been refuted many many times right on this forum. No need to refute these over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom