What's new

Shuvo Noborsho

Some guys really need to prioritize their list of sins. Don't think participating in a rally is more of a sin than blowing up and killing innocents. But then I'm just another kafir! :lol:

You are right, your are a kafir and so you shouldn't poke your nose on matters you have no idea off.
BTW the word "kafir" is not a slang. It means someone who hides the truth.

Faarhan bro who are you trying to argue with? Its pointless. If Allah(swt) doesn't give someone
hedaya no body else can save him. Though
you have done your job as a muslim to spread awareness and give the ignorant the message of truth.:tup:

BTW "mongol subajatra" is popular among seculars and the malauns in carukala academy. These
guys are a minorities. We have 18 million hindus and add to that another 30 million dalal minded secular. That makes up the traditional awami vote bank of 30%. But People are becoming more and
more religious and BD will always remain a muslim country inshallah. Remember 60 years of
hardcore kelamist rule couldn't turn turkey into a non-muslim state.

To all those bharati idiots who are farting off and trying to teach us our religion. STFU.

Why indians?? Here in this thread all the muslims are confused! Then again, they live far from muslim land... People around me normally(in my real life ) are very religious!

You are right, your are a kafir and so you shouldn't poke your nose on matters you have no idea off.
BTW the word "kafir" is not a slang. It means someone who hides the truth.

I have a bad habit of poking my nose in discussions which are being carried out in open forums, you have two option - complaining to mods or limiting your religious bias to your madarssa, take your pick.

If kafir means I'm not like your lot, I'd rather take it as compliment.

You'd really want to avoid the term 'kaffir' while in South Africa :lol:

But seriously guys, chill :lol: If you don't want to celebrate it, then don't :no:

I don't because it's all about eating fuchkhas which I find cheesy :D

going to shohid minar is remembering the dead who sacrificed themselves for the bangla language, no one is worshiping the fallen. Same way people go to the mausoleum of saladin in damascus to remember such a great general and recognizing the great deed he has done.
Result of one's action depends on his motive/neatt, is a true hadith. And there are many fallen that have sacrificed their lives for wrong reasons but yet are cherished simply because they have represented clever-powerful, who have weathered the storm through their sacrifices. Shaheed Minar of the fallen for Bangla language and mausoleum of Saladin in Damascus don't carry similar values as the prior has been let to idolize by clever-powerful to deceive mediocre and the other was initially modestly built along with religious school as worshiping dead would fall in shirki-class. Only mausoleum would have been religiously prohibited thus madrassa came along with it whereas the objective of building 'Shaheed Minar' was to idolize the fallen for wrong reason as they were brain washed to be sacrificed to start with. (In a related note, no one was snatching our 'Bengali Language' from us as Jinnah stated that Urdu would be the only national language, which was deliberately misinterpreted to make it look like he wanted to snatch our language. In today's PAK, only around 9% are original Urdu speakers and the rest have adopted it like Indians of 20+ provinces adopted Hindi but people of different provinces still talk to themselves by their ethnic languages like Punjabi, Sindhi, and Pashtu etc. So, original dissemination was a pure lie for which the fallen sacrificed them).

Having stated all, we should pay tribute/respect for all the fallen for any sacrifices but shouldn't idolize them like Hinduani Dev, Devotas. But unfortunately by Mongol Jatra/Yatra, we are letting Hinduani to flourish either knowing or unknowingly, thanks.

Why indians?? Here in this thread all the muslims are confused! Then again, they live far from muslim land... People around me normally(in my real life ) are very religious!
BRO, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ALL MUSLIMS? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. I'VE COME BACK FROM BD NOT TOO LONG AGO AND FOUND OUT THAT PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY NAIVE OVER THERE. DO YOU THINK OTHERWISE?

BRO, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ALL MUSLIMS? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. I'VE COME BACK FROM BD NOT TOO LONG AGO AND FOUND OUT THAT PEOPLE ARE EXTREMELY NAIVE OVER THERE. DO YOU THINK OTHERWISE?

I cannot blame them, Indians had me fooled for the longest time, till I started looking into this whole business, what all the fuss was about, and slowly I discovered the whole scheme that is going on. We need to educate our naive masses, there is no shortcut. But without some backing it will be impossible to counter the Indian influence. The question is who will be that foreign backing. I don't think we have enough internal strength to counter the Indian threat.

Faarhan bro who are you trying to argue with? Its pointless. If Allah(swt) doesn't give someone
hedaya no body else can save him. Though
you have done your job as a muslim to spread awareness and give the ignorant the message of truth.:tup:

BTW "mongol subajatra" is popular among seculars and the malauns in carukala academy. These
guys are a minorities. We have 18 million hindus and add to that another 30 million dalal minded secular. That makes up the traditional awami vote bank of 30%. But People are becoming more and
more religious and BD will always remain a muslim country inshallah. Remember 60 years of
hardcore kelamist rule couldn't turn turkey into a non-muslim state

@ That is why you would always find whenever AL comes to power either our PM or Turkish PM visits their countries. It is normal. AL wanted to show the world or the muslims of Bengal that that look we have a very good relation with Muslim world !!!!!!!

@ My foot !!!! Turkey is not a Islamic country. It is disgrace of Muslim country. I was in Turkey for some times, it is strange that no govt officials were allowed to offer "Jumma" prayer during the office times. No half holiday on Friday in Turkey.

You quoted my words but you haven't answered my questions. Either you don't know or you deny to know the facts.

Excuse me. I do not recall, you have any question for me. Can you repeat because my post was directed to Boltu.

546443_230413667066755_135153656592757_431427_121975248_n.jpg

from Jami

Back
Top Bottom