What's new

Showdown between Russia and USA over Syria

What showdown?
Operation Eager Lion was planned three years in advance

so planning started before there was even a Syrian problem, Eager Lion 2011 didnt result in a show down 2012 wont either

lets face it if they were naming an op to go after assad it wouldnt be Eager Lion more like startled pidgeon.

Bashar_al-assad.jpg

blake_the_pigeon.jpg

I don't think people realize how serious the world situation is becoming day after day.

Why do you think that America will want to build a NATO shield? The excuse is, to stop attacks from Iran.

Laughing my *** off. A NATO shield? For Iran?

They're planning, or may I say pre-planning for a launch of a big war (World war III), which will affect the whole world.

Yes, we are eviiil. I just got back from kicking orphans and drowning puppies. Later, I'm gonna sneak over to England and hide a Jooo under Aryan_b's bed!! (insert evil cackling)

I was expecting more Americans and Russians to be on this thread. Looks like it quite international uptill now. :lol:

Some people loved to bring India in everything :D
Get a life haters and try tobe on topic

I have a Russian buddy (was in the Soviet army the same time I was in the US army) Half my size, but crazy as all get out. Everyone who knows him agrees that we don't want to fight those guys.

What showdown?

so planning started before there was even a Syrian problem, Eager Lion 2011 didnt result in a show down 2012 wont either

lets face it if they were naming an op to go after assad it wouldnt be Eager Lion more like startled pidgeon.

Bashar_al-assad.jpg

blake_the_pigeon.jpg

OMG he really looks like a pigeon.

Yes, we are eviiil. I just got back from kicking orphans and drowning puppies. Later, I'm gonna sneak over to England and hide a Jooo under Aryan_b's bed!! (insert evil cackling)

kicking orphans and killing orphans = IRAAQ

drowning puppies GOOGLE THIS WITH US marines.

u have done snake eyes.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom