What's new

Should the next Al-Khalid be based on Turkish Altay tank ?

Two strategic weapon system, Altay and Atak made a strength show to public in parade !

CNpejkKXAAAxGlp.png

Hello guys,

China has been helping us alot and we are thankful for them. :china: However, Chinese are 20 years behind western countries in military Technology. Our Al-khalid tanks are based on the outdated Chinese T-85 tank which itself is based on the Soviet T-72 Tanks. We all know how the Iraqi T-72 were destroyed one by one by western Tanks like Abrams and Leopard.

In all honesty, the Best tanks in the world are Abrams, Leopard and the British Challenger. The Koreans are developing an advance tank K2 Black panther which is comparable to best western tanks. The Koreans have sold Turkey all the advance K2 tank technology to make the Turkish Altay Tank. I believe Pakistan needs to collaborate with Turkey and get the technology transfer from the Altay Tank to incorporate in our future Al-khalid Tank. The chinese technology can't compete with the Turkish/Korean/Western technology.

I am afraid al-khalids in their current form if ever were faced with Leopards or Abrams would end up like the Iraqi T-72 Tanks:pakistan:
My source suggest it already is not Altay but upgraded Turkish Leopard NG Tank

My source suggest it already is not Altay but upgraded Turkish Leopard NG Tank

Share of sensitive technology in a possible threat of having it handed over to China??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom