What's new

Should Pakistan recognize Israel?

Should Pakistan recognize and establish better ties with Israel?

• Total voters
Yes the ideology of all Muslims are brothers so we should help the Palestinians and we must cry for them whenever Israel made an attack on them. We should hate Israeli people and must close our eyes when something bad happened to them because they are Jews. Muslims are human beings and Israels are aliens.

Did i said so?

stop imposing such "self made comments" on us ! , I do say on all time Israel has a right to live but with an Independent Palestinian state!

bb30c60af198519e72a820b8f5f84952.png

Oppose? What are you going to do? Hold your breath? Egypt recognized Israel. Are you going to attack Egypt? How old are you? Twelve?

Mr gambit you have got his point haven't you? Egypt is not "OUR" business , they have their own Agenda .

It is not polite to have such behavior towards a member , even if he is 8 years old , you must pay respect to his view at all times , do not humiliate him he is as important for the forum as you are so do not use your SENIORITY card.

I hope you got my humble point.

Yes, we should recognize Israel.What's the point of living in ignorance?Israel will continue to exist.

It is a real shame !

Tomorrow people like you will come out and say " Accept kashmir as part of india"!

Israel's existence is not a question , the question is the Killings and the sufferings of our tens and thousands of Palestinian brothers and sisters .

Dont take it personal but your view is pathetic & i doubt your patriotism .

The statics show that a Sheer Number of NON Pakistani members have been voting in the poll , so this poll has no credibility neither it depicts Pakistan's view on this issue as the poll is "Highly Rigged"

Mods please close the poll if you can!

Us being Muslims and supporting their righteous cause of freedom same as Kashmiris ? any objections !:azn:

How is that Egyptian point of views are not your business and palentinians point of view are your business. both belong to same ummah, dont they?

How is that Egyptian point of views are not your business and palentinians point of view are your business. both belong to same ummah, dont they?

we are against any illegal occupation, we are against any terrorism like Israel doing. We can't see the occupation of 'musjid -e-Iqsa'.
We have our own policy, we don't take effect of what other countries think about Isreal.
We have one and Solid point of View that where ever there is Illegal Occupation & Killing of Innocent people we will never accept it even it is Isreal or in Kashmir.
No matter Egypt Recognize it.

Offcourse they do , this is how i see it ..

Egypt has their own interests and they literally have abandoned the practical support for Palestinians which to me is a cowardly act:no::tdown:

They even stop Palestinians on the border feeling from Ghaza after Zionists bomb them & now they are building a steel fence along the border thus setting an example not to follow for rest of the Ummah.

2 state solution of King Abdullah Bin Abdul aziz is my way of thinking , i think Israel should exist too along with Palestinian Independent state.:tup:

Hope it helps.

Well that is not exactly how the story goes.

When Israel was created in British Palestine, they were partitioned into Jewish majority and Arab majority countries. (Looks like the British were really into partitioning countries on the basis of religion)

So there were Jews living there. The pre 1967 borders given by the UN were Jewish majority areas not just migrated jews. So in that sense it does have a right to exist.

Now over the years living in a hostile area and getting radicalized after the holocaust, Israel have continued to over the years end up committing more and more human rights violation. That has to be condemned. Their policies for counter-terrorism have failed as they are still not living in peace. And they have more responsibility and hence the blame being more powerful of the two.
But terrorist attacks by some Palestinian groups are not heroic in any way. Especially when they target civilians. And these are equally condemnable as that hasn't bought them any closer to full independence either.

Look sir,
Israel was forced upon the Palestinians that's a historical fact they were never listened to. No Palestinian or arab (except Jordan's king Abdullah) accepted the partition. Why is that? because it was unfair.
The jewish population before the two major jewish migrations in the 19th and 20th century was below 6%!, owning no more than around 4% of the land. The partition plan of 1947 allocated 43% of historic Palestine to the palestinians and 56% to the immigrant jews! The jews got access to the three most fertile areas in Palestine and sole access to the red sea (a rather important strategic point). On top of that, the partition would render roughly half a million Palestinians forced to live in a hostile jewish state cut off from their families in the "Arab" state.
So You sir, are wrong in your assesment that jews have a right to exist in the majority of palestine because a few percentage used to live there. If that was true israel should have been the size of the Island of Martinique or the Faroe Islands and not 78% of what was then Palestine.
I condemn any so called terrorist act, being out of individuals or states. But always remember that any attack is the result of occupation and nothing else. If Israel wanted it could end it today.

My dear happy americans give me 1 solid good reason that Pakistan should recognize Israel..
awacs? no
high tech equipments/weapons? no
TOT? no
pressure usa to give us anything we like for armed forces? no
food?yes but Pakistan produces 3 times more
oh yes we are ready to recognize israel if they give back all the land back to Palestinians including Jerusalem and give us more sophisticated weaponry than india, be neutral or force india to be out of kashmir, recognize Palestine as a country as it was and accept there was no israel and that british relocate jews after second world war to create a permanent rift between Muslims and jews by british Empire.
oh one more addition pay billions of dollars to Palestine for the development and as a sum for killing thousands of civilians..
and get ready to face war crimes in Islamic supreme court.

Last edited:
The 3 different threads open on this forum about Israel or Israel and india.

There seems to be an underlying admiration of Israeli power both in technology and their huge influence in USA..

I,m surprised about the level of debate and atitude towards Israel and its certainy centered around a REAL CONCERN re Israel/india military/political relationship...

I think it was a very SMART MOVE by INDIA in 1990s

My dear happy americans give me 1 solid good reason that Pakistan should recognize Israel..
awacs? no
high tech equipments/weapons? no
TOT? no
pressure usa to give us anything we like for armed forces? no
food?yes but Pakistan produces 3 times more
oh yes we are ready to recognize israel if they give back all the land back to Palestinians including Jerusalem and give us more sophisticated weaponry than india, be neutral or force india to be out of kashmir, recognize Palestine as a country as it was and accept there was no israel and that british relocate jews after second world war to create a permanent rift between Muslims and jews by british Empire.
oh one more addition pay billions of dollars to Palestine for the development and as a sum for killing thousands of civilians..
and get ready to face war crimes in Islamic supreme court.

ok..then what Pakistan will give Israel in return..? :blink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom