What's new

Should pak army take action against logistic support of militants from india and usa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its time we should take some serious action against these countries who have no better interest to destroy Pakistan there's enough evidence that supports US & India are contributing in destroying Pakistan well here's another thing in Karachi MQM is being supported by RAW with money and arms to divide Pakistan how i know this ? my uncle is in MQM he said NATO is going to come and help them divide Pakistan i just can't stop laughing this is some serious situation we must take action quickly.

There you go.....your Politicians create these stories....and people hog them.........there is no evidence to show to world about anyone's involvement ......if GOP had that...your problems would have been sorted and the whole world would have been piling on India and Nato to get off Pakistan......

The Russians were never defeated in the Afghan war .They achieved all their operational objectives in that war and the afghan government survived for 10 years even after the Russian withdrawal.
Only with the arrival of the stingers the mujahids had some effect until then the soviet army had a field day

The cause of Russian withdrawal were woes at the home front.Gorbachovs idiotic policies caused that.The Russians won the chechen wars.Which are on of the most brutal wars fought in last 40 years .Compared to them the Afghan campaign is a walk in the park

actually it was the anti tank missiles that kept the Russians pinned down. This in turn made them rely on their air power. Which was effective to a certain degree till the stingers were deployed. It is also interesting to note that not many today remember that the Soviets also used chemical/ biological weapons in Afghanistan.

There you go.....your Politicians create these stories....and people hog them.........there is no evidence to show to world about anyone's involvement ......if GOP had that...your problems would have been sorted and the whole world would have been piling on India and Nato to get off Pakistan......

The whole world did not care when US illegaly attacked Iraq nor it will do in case of Pakistan. for the world moves with own interests so it doesnt matter if even we have evidence.

And btw no one listens to politicians here.

I would side with liberal for reason Altaf Hussain has never been a well wisher of Pakistan nor we can trust me.

I think Pakistan is in a tough spot at the moment.....Attacking any country at the moment will only label Pakistan as a "war mongering" state and add to the image of being a failed state.....

I think until the WOT is taken care of, they should stay put.....let the economy improve, create some good PR.....MAYBE then go on an offensive...not militarily, but PR offensive with all the the evidence they can come up with.....

Starting war at a point like this will make Pakistan no better than an impoverished Somalia.....

To Mr. Ali.....How are you going to sustain a war without any money to back it up?

well to all of you it is okay to me that if you dont agree.

but one thing i can tell from the bottom of my heart whether you get it as my emotions or a reality.

the final showdown is soon going to be started. cuz i have a very strong army famly background and get sum info time and again.

i was just here to take volunteer the people against Russia india and isreal and usa.

but you people have lost hope in your army. remember hoe we disintegrate russia in afghan war. same we can do with usa.

1) first we have to cut off their logistic support and then we will talk inshallah continue this topic further when those bloody chaps would die within 2 days.

best of luck 2 all of you

pakistan zindabad

pak fauj paindabad.

hum wo pate nai jo hawao c jhar jae

in andhio c kaho apni aquat ma rahe

when india and isreal both try to attack pakistan nuclear assets, two msgs were sent to the capitals india and isreal that who so ever attack on us we would not care about this and in response we will attack india and isreal.

guys this was the msg send to both of them in 1984 where we were not declared as a nuclear country now we have.

sorry to say that as we are improving day to day in mil weaponary sys but are declining in jazba and morality.

we are more stressing on weapons not strategies.

The Russians were never defeated in the Afghan war .They achieved all their operational objectives in that war and the afghan government survived for 10 years even after the Russian withdrawal.
Only with the arrival of the stingers the mujahids had some effect until then the soviet army had a field day

The cause of Russian withdrawal were woes at the home front.Gorbachovs idiotic policies caused that.The Russians won the chechen wars.Which are on of the most brutal wars fought in last 40 years .Compared to them the Afghan campaign is a walk in the park

afghan war chechen wars play hugh role in breaking of USSR

The whole world did not care when US illegaly attacked Iraq nor it will do in case of Pakistan. for the world moves with own interests so it doesnt matter if even we have evidence.

And btw no one listens to politicians here.

I would side with liberal for reason Altaf Hussain has never been a well wisher of Pakistan nor we can trust me.

What use of giving evidence when it’s all happening under US umbrella.

I think you should start by severing all ties with all the alleged nations immediately. I assume you will not mind if billion of dollars of aid goes away...

I find the Topic childish but to answer your question About the Aids money yes i wouldnt Mind if it goes away.

well i think there is enough evidence that these militants are being logistically supported by the indians and russia as well as USA.

we should take serious action against this double game and if they dont apologize for this then we should leave usa on its own on so called war on terror

Oopss, look's like you forgot Israel ! :woot:

look kid, no story isn't complete without mentioning Indian RAW and Israeli Mosaad !:disagree:

you need to improve on your technique -how to write a propaganda
hope this helps you in your feature ventures.

And good luck with your disintegration plans ! :tup:

regards,

uncle Beckham

:cheers:

Last edited:
I agree........
No one can take action against any country except US of A for logistic support to militants or terrorists and their funding. That too because they still have power to freez accounts and put restrictions. we dont have any.

How will you take action against US and India even if you have proofs??

Is there any system or rule for that ? Do you have a strong economic system to inflict some losses on these two countries stronger than you in terms of economy?
I dont think so we have such a strong economy to do that.

So better not ask silly questions and rather concentrate on foiling their attempts .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom