What's new

Should PAF be looking at EJ200 for Thunder

Interesting happenings in Europe.

Hopefully Pakistan and Turkey can take advantage of the changing political winds.
I think rather than the actual plane we need collaboration on Engines and some components.This in isolation is where we willface problems. We are no where near the stage where we can produce our own engines as we do not have the capacity to manufacture our own Specialized steel and related alloy. This needs to be the first stage in my humble opinion. Second we start off with a Truck engine locally followed by Tank engines as these can have multiple and dual useage. If we can master these two stages we should themn move on to manufacturing Turbines. However I dont see anything happenning unless we have the infrastructure to manufacture the steel needed for these processes.
A

Interesting happenings in Europe.

Hopefully Pakistan and Turkey can take advantage of the changing political winds.
I think rather than the actual plane we need collaboration on Engines and some components.This in isolation is where we willface problems. We are no where near the stage where we can produce our own engines as we do not have the capacity to manufacture our own Specialized steel and related alloy. This needs to be the first stage in my humble opinion. Second we start off with a Truck engine locally followed by Tank engines as these can have multiple and dual useage. If we can master these two stages we should themn move on to manufacturing Turbines. However I dont see anything happenning unless we have the infrastructure to manufacture the steel needed for these processes.
A

Its not europe. Not fond of mangoes but definitely missing falsah.
Have some mangoes before they go sour.
As for the Turbine, we are better off actually developing on our relationship with Europe.

It does. Infact the blueprint describes using FC1 as a test-bed. Shall we leave it here. Take care & goodluck.
I know it might be arbitrary, but given how late Project Azm is likely to come (e.g. 2030s), wouldn't it make sense for the design philosophy to try and emulate what the UK, France, Sweden, etc are trying with their next-gen fighters?

A

Hi,

God Almighty---. You are as clueless as one can be---. These are all three different types of engines and none similar to the other---.

The engineering principals learnt from one cannot be used on the other unless you want to start from the stone age---.

" Master these two---"---do you have any clue as to what that means---I thought you had learnt a little bit---but alas----:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

keeping in view all factors ......seems like the best available choice for PAF is RD-33MK FADEC

Back
Top Bottom