What's new

Should Nepal and Tibet be part of India??

India is not that stupid, invading Tibet is simply to directly gift the South Tibet to China and Kashmir to Pakistan. :coffee:

chinesetiger1986@ you should first go back to your home country before representing it at this defense forumn. Sitting in Canada talking about Tibet,China, India and pakistan does not look good on you, first be loyal to your country before being loyal to this forumn.

I for one believe that India is composed of many small nations. Its existence cause too much hardship to the people of India today. It should be divided into many smaller pieces to gain more efficient administrations from the government. That way, people of today's India would benefit. Finally, today's India is a legacy of British imperialism. Its existence is a daily reminder that British empire still controls India. India should revert back to the time before British invasion.

Did you just say Bihar..? and that too for bangladesh..? pagla gaya hai ka re.. burbak... Isabgol khaya kar. Pet theek rahega aur bak***di kam soojhegi..

As for WB and NE . I'll leave them for @LaBong to handle...

In Q-tiyon se kahe ke liye ulajhte hain... Jaane dijiye... Inka kaam hi yahi hai.. Din bhar bamboo jumping ki practise aur raat to yahan Q-tiyapa karna...

@jha Ek number gup kahalun... Hinkar sab ka Brainwash bhagale che. [ i hope u undrstand maithli m learng hw to spek thgh]

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at BD section and see how your west bengali brethern suffer from inferiority complex and beg for our attention. WB, NE, Bihar can join BD as that would free them up and propel them to a path of peace and prosperity.

Hey people from BD, WB is a far better than your country and so you people pole vault here. WB has a unique and indigenous culture and literature.

Culture wise they are far better than you people who look towards Saudi Arabia. You are one confused bunch, and I have not seen anybody this much overrating them selves till now :lol:

Thank you for taking the trouble making people from WB,Bihar and UP. With the partition the UP,Bihar and WB are at peace, before that we used to hear lot of religious nonsense which disturbed our peace.

I for one believe that India is composed of many small nations. Its existence cause too much hardship to the people of India today. It should be divided into many smaller pieces to gain more efficient administrations from the government. That way, people of today's India would benefit. Finally, today's India is a legacy of British imperialism. Its existence is a daily reminder that British empire still controls India. India should revert back to the time before British invasion.

Great wall of China is the historical border of China. All other lands are not Chinese land.

chinesetiger1986@ you should first go back to your home country before representing it at this defense forumn. Sitting in Canada talking about Tibet,China, India and pakistan does not look good on you, first be loyal to your country before being loyal to this forumn.

ChineseTiger is one of the most patriotic Chinese members here.

It's not about current location but about mentality.

Good - I don't have problem with Nepal & Tibat, Just hand over IOP & IOK to us and enjoy the party :cheers:

IOP :rofl:

He is an elite well respected member here while you have less than 50 posts and are already trolling. You should go back to your mud hut and get off this website. :)

I am stating the truth, and my nationality and my current residence are irrelevant here.

Tibet is the redline of China's territorial sovereignty, and China has clearly stated in its most recent white paper that she would not adopt the no-first-use nuclear policy if her national security has been infringed.

Think twice about it, China would nuke anyone who dares to invade its territory, so end of story. :coffee:

Great wall of China is the historical border of China. All other lands are not Chinese land.

By your logic, than anything south of China should be Chinese land. Should Vietnam or India belong to China as its south of great wall? Stop quoting propaganda and use some logic.

India was founded by Britain as a nation. India has many kingdoms and princely states that existed before the British overwhelmed India. The only way for India to remove the British imperial legacy is for India to remove English as the official language and restore the kingdom prior to British conquest such as the Mysore Kingdom, Sihk empire, Maratha empire, and restore the land of nawab of Bengal.

I am stating the truth, and my nationality and my current residence are irrelevant here.

Tibet is the redline of China's territorial sovereignty, and China has clearly stated in its most recent white paper that she would not adopt the no-first-use nuclear policy if her national security has been infringed.

Think twice about it, China would nuke anyone who dares to invade its territory, so end of story. :coffee:

well everything is relevant here, you are talking about war and first use and no-use but if anything happens you will be sitting in Canada and writing you posts as usual..please go to Canadian forumn and discuss about that country's well being , once you left your country, you have no right to talk about it.

well everything is relevant here, you are talking about war and first use and no-use but if anything happens you will be sitting in Canada and writing you posts as usual..please go to Canadian forumn and discuss about that country's well being , once you left your country, you have no right to talk about it.

Well, according to your logic, anyone who isn't living in his/her motherland isn't allowed to discuss about it.

Man, you should become the new admin of PDF to set down the new rules here. :coffee:

What is your previous username on this forum?

About ChineseTiger, he is far more patriotic than a lot of Chinese people I know here in China.

Which means he is far more qualified than they are to comment on any issues regarding China, regardless of his current location.

By your logic, than anything south of China should be Chinese land. Should Vietnam or India belong to China as its south of great wall? Stop quoting propaganda and use some logic.

India was founded by Britain as a nation. India has many kingdoms and princely states that existed before the British overwhelmed India. The only way for India to remove the British imperial legacy is for India to remove English as the official language and restore the kingdom prior to British conquest such as the Mysore Kingdom, Sihk empire, Maratha empire, and restore the land of nawab of Bengal.

China was also under multiple kingdoms and warlordism, they should also live in peace by seperating themselves

Back
Top Bottom