What's new

Should India spend Rs 1000cr on a single fighter jet?

IMF estimates put Indian GDP at only $1.7 trillion in 2013 due to weak Rupee and rising inflation. So no, India should not buy fighter jets!

BTW, IMF estimates Chinese GDP to be at $8.9 trillion in 2013. :china:

Valid point Turkey after spending so much is only allowed to make one part that also fuel tank... Lol:sarcastic:

The center fuselage and the glass cockpit of the entire F35 fleet in the World has been produced by Alp Aviation/TAI/HAVELSAN. So those parts are irrelevant huh? Center fuselage of a F35 Lightning II is irrelevant huh? find a teenager forum

4370673fvf55d6.jpg

8623748smlplf5s.jpg

1000 Carore could feed , people for decades

Just imagine if Indian Government distributed 20 lakh to people for food and shelter , they can buy home , build family get food and live happily ...buy indian goods with money , buy real estate etc move economy

What will that Jet do? Nothing, a pilot with Tom Cruise hair cut will fly it around
few times , do some circles and maneuvers and thats it it will get parked in airport

10,000,000,000 = That is ALOT of zeros in that figure ...
Why negative rating?

@Slav Defence: Please check this blatant abuse of rating privileges.

Just imagine if Indian Government distributed 20 lakh to people for food and shelter , they can buy home , build family get food and live happily ...buy indian goods with money , buy real estate etc move economy

What will that Jet do? Nothing, a pilot with Tom Cruise hair cut will fly it around
few times , do some circles and maneuvers and thats it it will get parked in airport

10,000,000,000 = That is ALOT of zeros in that figure ...
THIS COMING FROM '' Gahs khayenge .. Bum banayenge pakistani ''!

sirji please pleaqd my case aswell with mods and help me lay off at least half of negetive ratings aginst me :)
me too ! 20 medal mil chuke hain ! @syedali73 kuchh karo bhai!

If you had a bit,you would have compared the meager Indian defense budget to the billions of dollars GoI spens for education,healthcare,poverty alleviation,subsidies & rural development.I have no idea why our neighbors continuously make such illogical comments in the Indian section

And keep the bloody poverty p rn to yourself !!

Why negative rating?

When did this become the new ratings review thread ?

Back
Top Bottom