• Poll closed .

livingdead

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
The Big Fight over language
(description of video by publisher)
The fight over supremacy of language in India started before independence and is still continuing. With the newly elected Prime Minister speaking in Hindi the question is will Hindi make a comeback? Should Hindi be the only national language or should English be the language for all official purposes? Is it wrong to forcibly impose Hindi over the rest of the country? And the most important question of all - are we neglecting our mother tongue vis-a-vis English? Join us on The Big Fight to know what suits India, a multilingual country.

what's preferred national language...:undecided:
either hindi should be our national language or it shouldn't...

i think it should....

Tamil is very difficult lingo...Hindi works...atleast when i go to my cubicle some Indian consultant sing some old Indian song in his box ooo and curry and achar smelll....lolzz....but ...................

i read in my school time that Hindi is our national language and English is the official language ..! whats wrong in that ... i personally don't mind speaking in hindi but when it comes to writing hind then its a big problem for we north-eastern indian ... make hindi national language but not official language !

Not the language cr@p again, let the people speak whatever language they want to speak. No need to shove down something forcefully.

Telugu is the second popular language(8% of people speaks) after Hindi in India. We never had an issue, most of our schools in AP teaches Hindi starting from 6th standard. What is the problem for TN if Hindi is a national language?

Back
Top Bottom