What's new

Shopian encounter: One militant killed, gunfight on

Lol what propaganda, it is clearly mentioned in the news that all the militant involved in 'this' encounter are locals...and frankly what is the big deal here, almost all the 'mujahideens' currently operating in Pakistan and departing your people to 'jannat' are locals too.

Where does it say in this particular encounter?? It says all the militants have been identified as locals .. Don't twist the words kiddo..

Where does it say in this particular encounter?? It says all the militants have been identified as locals .. Don't twist the words kiddo..

Aww look at that a tween is calling me kiddo, that's cute, but seriously are you daft??!! or are you so lacking argument that have to nitpick?

Whenever there is an encounter in Kashmir, usually composition militants forces is given, whenever Pakistani terrorists involved/killed, it is mentioned in boldface.

In 'this' particular encounter only local militants were involved and such is clearly is mentioned in news, so what is your problem??

Aww look at that a tween is calling me kiddo, that's cute, but seriously are you daft??!! or are you so lacking argument that have to nitpick?

Whenever there is an encounter in Kashmir, usually composition militants forces is given, whenever Pakistani terrorists involved/killed, it is mentioned in boldface.

In 'this' particular encounter only local militants were involved and such is clearly is mentioned in news, so what is your problem??

I feel sad at your comprehension skills.

I feel sad at your comprehension skills.

h46BD1A9F

GJ! Sad to hear that we lost two men in this:( May God bless them, they died while successfully preventing those pigs from killing innocent...

off topic : I am back. I will fight terror with terror.

I am happy for the terrorists as they are going to get houris and willl do 72sum. he he he.

I remember you were writing a research paper about some interesting topic . How is it going ?:azn:

On topic : Kill some more of those Bitches :partay:

I remember you were writing a research paper about some interesting topic . How is it going ?:azn:

On topic : Kill some more of those Bitches :partay:
yeah. astrosat LAXPC. I have completed the computer simulation. The paper is communicated. waiting for their reply.

Good job IA!

salute.jpg

RIP brave soul jawans.

And

Those terrorists may burn in hell.

Back
Top Bottom