What's new

Shoaib Mansoor Latest Movie: Bol - Atif Aslam

Shoaib01-640x480.jpg

Now I would definitely watch this movie. ;)

no "bol" means "speak or words"

I know bol means to speak janaab, I'm just playing with words since it does actually mean urine too (bol o baraaz - no. 1 and no. 2)! That's why I'd have titled it keh de or something to the tune.

Hey does any one knows what happen to the movies "Freedom Sound" & "Slackistan", I think they havent released yet.

Freedom Sound is pretty much scrapped, I don't think it managed to get and distributors and Slackistan was released in a few film festivals and I think it released in the UK in theatres. But no Pakistani distributors are paying attention to releasing Slackistan in Pakistani cinemas.

in the movie Atif is playing a role of a middle class doctor and have sung two songs.... it also features hadiqa kayani.

Add to this: the film is about Sunnis and Shias, so its for sure create a spark, but i hope it doesn't create any controversy.

Its a must watch interview... didn't know Hadiqa Kiyani has sang in various non-Pakistani languages too. She was saying she sang in Turkish when she went to Turkey, she sang in Malay when she went to Malaysia, She sang in Arabic when she went to Jordon and she sang in Chinese when she went to China.

Also she has sang in English, Pashto, Urdu and Punjabi as we all know and now her upcoming project is for the movie Bol... she will be singing 4 songs in this movie, 3 being part of the movie and 4th part of the album.

Last edited by a moderator:
his movie before created several religious controversies, now as he is already failed, why is he persistant to make films on controversial topics again???

cant he make movies highlighting our beautiful culture, movies, stories about our society, our country, our history, corruption, feudal system, illeteracy etc

its very regretting that like mansoor and our media is only playing propaganda role, and they dont need to be reminded that at this stage pakistanis have no eager and desire or mental strengh after so much sad news to take up another controversy and waste their brain power...

mansoor knows if he makes good films on good topics, he will get national recognition and would probably earn loads of film awards, both in pak and overseas..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom