What's new

Shining India: Dalit not allowed to Cycle in the "upper caste" areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Indian court found 17 police and forest officials guilty yesterday of raping a group of lower-caste women during a search of their village 19 years ago.

The court also ruled that about 100 other officials had beaten dozens of impoverished people in the village, the Press Trust of India news agency said. The people were Dalits, who are at the bottom of India's caste system.

Officials raided Vachathi village in southern Tamil Nadu state in 1992 to search for smuggled sandalwood. The region is 1,100 miles south of Delhi.

Eighteen women were raped and 100 people badly beaten during the two-day raid. According to the Indian Central Bureau of Investigation, the officials also demolished huts in the village.

The defendants will be sentenced next week and face up to 10 years in jail. The news agency said many of the attackers have died since the incident. Court officials could not be reached immediately for details.

Vachathi is near Sathyamangalam forest, where the notorious smuggler and poacher Veerappan hunted for sandalwood and elephants.
India: Police guilty of mass rape at 'lower-caste' village - Asia, World - The Independent

These are NOT gone, but displayed clearly today in India as well them being part of the religious scriptures of Hindu, would you like quotes here........Best one I have found in the Vedas thus far is the women having intercourse with a horse, encouraged in the Vedas, but miraculouslym, the english translation is conveniently deleted and misses these passages, which I already have. So before Indian members here decide to take a punch at Pakistan, be aware and prepared for a reply, something which Winston Churchill once said, too abusive to repeat though.

Sir withall deu respect u should opolise to all indians how could u say such crap in publick seems u dont think before u post i pity u

Sir withall deu respect u should opolise to all indians how could u say such crap in publick seems u dont think before u post i pity u

What else could you expect from people are fed anti-Hindu propaganda from a very young age.

What else could you expect from people are fed anti-Hindu propaganda from a very young age.

these are kind of people who are loosers in there lifes ,come here &spill garbage just to get some solace but forget if u spit at the sky it falls on ur own face and about dalits in india come to india and see for urself atleast we are doing some thing to uplift them ,we even abolished fudalism & royalty but what about u gaus u still stuck with the old system (those who live in glass houses should'nt throw stones at others )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom