What's new

Shining Endia? Not really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the link below
India's financial capital Mumbia clip proper funny and indians believe they are a SUPERPOWER

http://india-revealed.com/video.htm

Hmnn, Why dont you read what the experts have to say, rather producing some irrelevent things, no one claims that India is a power now, but its an emerging one....

The whole world Knows That India ,China,Russia and Brazil Will be the next 4 superpowers soon..... Ofcourse India will be Behind china economically , India has the second fastest growing economy after china...

TELL ME ONE THING,Why do you have to be so jealous of India's Growth?
Dont tell me you are not jealous, if you were not, you would not be opening this thread

Indians say pakistan nukes not safe but are theres because a third of india is under naxalites. link: YouTube - naxal in india

First of all Its not only us, who predict that your nukes are not safe but also the whole world, has anyone said that Indian nukes are not safe, Lol ... Man first understand the differance between Naxels and Terrorists.

Terrorists are a group of bodies ,Who want to spread hatered and there Ideas to the WORLD by means of Attacking and terrorizing the Innocent ....

Naxels are a group of people who protest against the govt by kidnapping innocent and attacking the Armed..... Naxels are there in every country... They are called Rebels.

Why do you mock india my son?.

Blessed are thou peacemakers for they shall be called children of god

'Incredible India' is a publicity campaign by Tourism Ministry of Indian Government. 'India Shining' was a media campaign by NDA to come back to power.
Almost everyone in India knows how far to feel good about Indian achievements.
Anyway thanks for the link to the latest India-bashing site. I gave it a click!!

donot troll.

MODs pls change the title of the thread "Shining Endia" to 'Shining India" otherwise it may become the thread of flames.

Economy and Development section is for Econ news about Pakistan only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom