What's new

Shia cleric jailed for blasphemy in Indonesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you care what these Muslim Shia/Sunni do? its their internal matter, we hindus/indians have no part in it. Unless you are a muslim yourself?

This can also become big problem in India too. What will you do then? If you will post that on PDF too then we will also say that its India's problem not ours.

Sunnis will exterminate Shias

I don't talk about other part of Pakistan but here in my city, we help each other to live. We don't fight with each other. We need to keep peace and talk about Enlightenment and Moderation in Pakistan like Musharraf said here Enlightened Moderation.

Some observations:

*It's shia who in their private meetings curse Omer, Usman, Abu-Bakr & Aisha. There are plenty of examples on youtube for. But one acquaintance on mine alleged that we sunnis curse Ali in our private meetings. When I refuted her she siad , NOOO baita you don't know, they do curse Ali in private meetings. I told her that I attend various mosque & that she was grossly misinformed. But she was firm in her (false) belief.

*I worked with a shia, & during discussion he uttered that Ali split the moon in half... I was like WHATtttt??? He immediately realized he was talking to a Suni & tried to change topic. I insisted that he tell me more on what he just said. He said I won't understand & that was complicated...!!!

*Shia believe (as do some brailvis) that ppl in grave can hear when they pray to them... Even though Quran & Hadees is more than clear that they don't(even if shaheed).

-
-
-

Earlier on this thread sb claimed that those(Shia) who curse certain Sahaba are NOT muslim. I disagree. Shia are misguided & deviated BUT still a muslim. You can say they are committing a sin by cursing those but that does not make them a non-Muslim. Even Ahmadis are muslims though misguided\deviated from original. Wahabis are also misguided\gone-overboard on many things but that does not make a non-muslim.

Prophet himself defined who a muslim is(see end of post). Anyone who believes in & worship God alone, Day of judgement, prophets, holy books, angels, offers prayers, fast, & pay charity is a muslim. Unless someone breaks these rules they remain a muslim.

They can be a lying-muslim,,, a stealing-muslim, a perverted-muslim, a misguided-muslim, a lazy-muslim, but still a Muslim. We must talk to them with evidence & ask them to bring their evidence rather than labeling them a non-Muslim. Like with shia colleague I mentioned I argued with evidence & I made him "THINK" & re-consider on few of the things & he appreciated that I showed him evidence from Quran that he hadn't heard of before.

-
-
-

Q:4:59:And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/americ...or-attacks-calgary-visit-2.html#ixzz2aRYYpIn2

Sahih Bukhari:Volumn 6, Book 60, Hadith Number 300.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Huraira : One day while Allah's Apostle was sitting with the people, a man(Gabriel in form of a man) came to him walking and said, "O Allah's Prophet. What is Belief(Eman)?" The Prophet said, "Belief is to believe in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Apostles, and the meeting with Him, and to believe in the Resurrection." The man asked, "O Allah's Apostle What is Islam?" The Prophet replied, "Islam is to worship Allah and not worship anything besides Him, to offer prayers perfectly, to pay the (compulsory) charity i.e. Zakat and to fast the month of Ramadan." The man again asked, "O Allah's Apostle What is Ihsan (i.e. perfection or Benevolence)?" The Prophet said, "Ihsan is to worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you do not achieve this state of devotion, then (take it for granted that) Allah sees you." The man further asked, "O Allah's Apostle When will the Hour be established?"...

Bukhari:Volumn:1, Book 2, Hadith Number 47.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Huraira : One day while the Prophet was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) Gabriel came and asked, "What is faith?" Allah's Apostle replied, 'Faith is to believe in Allah, His angels, (the) meeting with Him, His Apostles, and to believe in Resurrection." Then he further asked, "What is Islam?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah Alone and none else, to offer prayers perfectly to pay the compulsory charity (Zakat) and to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan." Then he further asked, "What is Ihsan (perfection)?" Allah's Apostle replied, "To worship Allah as if you see Him, and if you cannot achieve this state of devotion then you must consider that He is looking at you." Then he further asked, "When will the Hour be established?" Allah's Apostle replied, "The answerer has no better knowledge than the questioner. But I will inform you about its portents.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ran-khan-s-naya-pakistan-6.html#ixzz2aRZ965pp

I've seen hundreds of videos on facebook of shias abusing important companions of the Prophet and even his wife!
I mean even the most liberal of people would agree that there must be some thing done for common decencies sake

Probably they should be lined up and shot then?
Problem solved.

This Shia - Sunni debate is confusing. On the one hand Muslims claim that if you believe in the 5 tenets/pillars of Islam then you are a Muslim. On the other hand plenty of Muslims reject Shias for example who believe in the 5 tenets of Islam but deviate from some issue or another ?

seems little complicated..to understand

We can only lead them to right path. As a Muslim, its our duty. But if they don't follow you then you cannot force them to follow you. That's what I learn from my religion Islam.

I guess its their duty too, to lead you to right path.. because for them you are wrong and they are right?
why this blasphemy bakwas then?

So just forget religions because it will kill all of us someday because of our diferences, STOP EXTREMISM In Religions!!!

It is...........which is why the concept of one ummah is straggling.
No one is sure who is the perfect or ideal Muslim. Because of differences in thoughts.

It's like Europe 400 years ago, from what I can see - everyone is more holly than the next guy, and it's their duty ( why? Who gave them the keys to heaven? ) to bring others on the right path.

Europeans used to burn people alive for every possible stupid reason to save their souls :hitwall:
Then the Rennaissance happened and it was all over - maybe that's whats missing?

It's like Europe 400 years ago, from what I can see - everyone is more holly than the next guy, and it's their duty ( why? Who gave them the keys to heaven? ) to bring others on the right path.

Europeans used to burn people alive for every possible stupid reason to save their souls :hitwall:
Then the Rennaissance happened and it was all over - maybe that's whats missing?

It is really something like that. All major religions have to go through some kind of renaissance. It is a somewhat cleansing or reformatory process. Part of evolution.

yeah we need more reasoning and logical thinking, and maybe some prolonged and stupid wars will end all of this madness. Arab spring is just the beginning of the worst in all of the Moslem world, somehow it show a resemblances of what happened in 30's years war in Europe.

Good for Indonesia, :tup:

And they get considered as Muslims, anybody insult the prophet's wives and his companions are not Muslims and have never been so.

why shouldnt they abuse those followers who conspired against prophets daughter and son in law after his death?muhammad loved his daughter so much and i am pretty sure he would have kicked them had he been alive.actually i find it surprising how sunnis are backing up those traitors

This Shia - Sunni debate is confusing. On the one hand Muslims claim that if you believe in the 5 tenets/pillars of Islam then you are a Muslim. On the other hand plenty of Muslims reject Shias for example who believe in the 5 tenets of Islam but deviate from some issue or another ?

In Quran there is no where written that the abusers of Suhabas- Khulfa e Rashideen or the Prophet relatives are to be considered as "Kaffir"-

In my point of view they are only "Sinners"- just like the rest of us-

i read sunni shia history and i feel shias are right except for their twelve imam theory.muhammad never encouraged hereditary politics.so its not proper to say tht prophets daughter or their sons shld be held in equal status to muhammad

In Quran there is no where written that the abusers of Suhabas- Khulfa e Rashideen or the Prophet relatives are to be considered as "Kaffir"-

In my point of view they are only "Sinners"- just like the rest of us-

so you must support the killers of fatima just bcoz they were supporters of muhammad.right?poor fatima killed in her 30s itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom