What's new

Shed insecurities: India to Pakistan

That's just rhetoric and excuse to not grant Kashmiris their freedom.

If you want our trust, be worth that trust and do something positive in resolving the Kashmir issue.

Its not the Kashmirs freedom that Pakistan is bothered about...its the land that Pakistan wants annexed to Pakistan.....which Pakistan could not do at the time of independence....and has failed to do so since then.....

We showed trust when we went on a bus to Lahore....we got stabbed in Kargil..... thats trust for you.....

Killing Indian soldiers in Kashmir is not terrorism, its our right.

Then why cry when some terorists gets killed .....

Killing Pakistani civilians in Pakistan by Indians through support of Taliban and various factions operating in Pakistan is terrorism.

Bhasmasur syndrome ....you created them....you are getting taste of your own medicine.

Then don't ask us to trust you as well.
No one wants that trust when we get stabbed in the back to pay the price of that trust.

And thats my 1000th post.....a full one year after I joined PDF.

Killing Pakistani civilians in Pakistan by Indians through support of Taliban and various factions operating in Pakistan is terrorism.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Then don't ask us to trust you as well.

The only diffrence is that the world condems any terrorist attack in kashmir when IA soilders are killed, but when we kill the so called freedom fighters aka terrorist the world supports us ..... I can assure u there can be a day when armageddon occurs but there wount be a day in future where u will see kashmir as a diffrent state it has been and always will be an integral part of INDIA :smitten:

Last i checked trust is a two way thing. Give and take, for now all i have seen is Give, Give, Give. Friendship is based on mutual interest, until that exists nothing will change (and that applied equally to both sides).

These specials rights must be extended to incorprate following:

1) It is the right of swatis and NWFP pashtuns to (suicide) attack and kill pakistani army and police personnels. Even if they are praying or manning check posts whatever. Doesent matters, as long as they are "soldiers"

2) It is the right of baloch "freedom" fighters to target and kill pakistani police and army personnel.

And can u answer why your "freedom" fighters (LET, JEM HM) attack our hotels, temples, local trains etc?? Do you support that too?? Then In that case I will have to modify and increase my above list.

atleast u accepted.
if u have right,then we also do right wat we have,dont protest 4 it.
plz dont derail this thread for the things,which u cant prove,ask ur govt to do it.
Isn't it India who is asking us to trust them? Killing Indian soldiers in Kashmir is our right since its a disputed territory, and officially recognized as such by the United Nations.

You may expand the war upon us through Afghanistan, but don't ask us for our trust and to be nice while you're sending in suicide bombers into Pakistan.

As seen by your justifications of continued tyranny in Kashmir and support for terrorism in Pakistan through Afghanistan, is there a single reason why we should entertain your request to trust you?

Last i checked trust is a two way thing. Give and take, for now all i have seen is Give, Give, Give. Friendship is based on mutual interest, until that exists nothing will change (and that applied equally to both sides).

Kashmir is not HALWA that we would give it to you simply because you (pakistan) are whinning too much.

Isn't it India who is asking us to trust them? Killing Indian soldiers in Kashmir is our right since its a disputed territory, and officially recognized as such by the United Nations.

You may expand the war upon us through Afghanistan, but don't ask us for our trust and to be nice while you're sending in suicide bombers into Pakistan.

As seen by your justifications of continued tyranny in Kashmir and support for terrorism in Pakistan through Afghanistan, is there a single reason why we should entertain your request to trust you?

Then you can very well ask your leaders to stop vomiting all over the globe...that ask India to speak to us...and India is not Talking to us......
Deep inside your leadership knows....if Pakistan is not at peace with India .....it will not move anywhere.....and India is geographically too big to care what Pakistan goes through.....we may face an attack to tow ...every now and then...but guess who pays the bigger price for such attacks....both Diplomatically and economically.

Kashmir is not HALWA that we would give it to you simply because you (pakistan) are whinning too much.

Let me tell you something you dumb retard. And yes I called you that.

This topic and the discussion is related to Kashmir, and the trust deficit between india and Pakistan because of it. Dont try to troll by making nonsensical remarks about NWFP and Baluchistan.

Then you can very well ask your leaders to stop vomiting all over the globe...that ask India to speak to us...and India is not Talking to us......
Deep inside your leadership knows....if Pakistan is not at peace with India .....it will not move anywhere.....and India is geographically too big to care what Pakistan goes through.....we may face an attack to tow ...every now and then...but guess who pays the bigger price for such attacks....both Diplomatically and economically.

Why beat around the bush, just say it the way it is. That one attack in india (regardless of who does it) and your goons blow up at 10 different places in Pakistan, while killing many.

Did you not understand my post, or do i need to spell it out for you? Both sides need to make compromises, that includes all issues. Sadly if you didn't get the gist i was trying to make you are not worth my time.

Let me tell you something you dumb retard. And yes I called you that.

This topic and the discussion is related to Kashmir, and the trust deficit between india and Pakistan because of it. Dont try to troll by making nonsensical remarks about NWFP and Baluchistan.

You are a dumb @ss, because the topic is not related to kahmir only. Its about India-pak relations. Unless you consider baluchistan and NWFP as non-pakistan then only your objection has 2 cent merit.

On sidelines, You people justify killing our soldiers and you have no problem with that.

Last edited:
Why beat around the bush, just say it the way it is. That one attack in india (regardless of who does it) and your goons blow up at 10 different places in Pakistan, while killing many.

Well India does not need to go around exploding bombs in Pakistan.... Pakistanis are doing a fairly good job on this themselves....for whatever reasons....India does not need t export terrorists to Pakistan ....there are enough already...

We would rather trouble Pakistan Diplomatically and economically..rather than killing innocent civilians.

Did you not understand my post, or do i need to spell it out for you? Both sides need to make compromises, that includes all issues. Sadly if you didn't get the gist i was trying to make you are not worth my time.

My point is that what ever compromises pakistan makes, it cannot be equal to India letting kahsmire off to pakistan.

Its simply not an even game. It would be even if lets say, pakistan agrees to give us its Punjab if we give it our Kahmir. That would make sense.

One party just whinning and whinning and the other party giving up its territory is just non-sense.

I hope you now get what i mean by "HALWA".

Back
Top Bottom