What's new

Sharukh Khan wins over China with 'My Name is Khan'

lol, My Name is Khan was just another emotional exploitation. The movie has tried to score in 2 different departments :

1) The psyche of being a Muslim (so that the film scores huge across the Islamic belt)

2) Totally copied the mental/psychological disorder from the film "Rain Man" (where the actor actually does it a LOT better), just to make it MORE emotional.

Shahrukh was good in his old films but nowdays he's just pathetic and he knows it.

@Pak Nationalist : and what's the point are you trying to make ?

Last edited:
Actually his parents came from peshawar,Pakistan and not afghanistan........ and looks like prejudice is takin over.

What prejudice are you talking about. Is it him being Muslim? His religion has nothing to do with any of the comments he is getting here. Ask anyone here about Aamir Khan and you will know what i mean.

I liked personally Shahrukh Khan's acting earlier when he really did good movies e.g. films like Bazigaar. Then he teamed up with Karan Johar and started acting in emotional crap movies like MNIK. Now I don't watch any of his movies.

I hope someday you and many others in Pakistan realize that people are not viewed from the prism of religion in India. Exceptions exist everywhere but thats not the rule.

I admire Shahrukh and his family, they are real achievers!

Few less famous facts abt Khan family -

Shahrukh has been in jail (when he was a teenager).

His father was a very honest Indian, He was an MA, LLB, but all he did was run a little shop. Freedom fighter, highly educated, the topmost people from Mohammad Yunus to Indira Gandhi knew him, liked him. And he never utilised any of that, he even ran a tea stall.

They were even thrown out of our flat once for not paying rent.

Shahrukh was 15 when father died, and 25 when mother did.

After his father died early of cancer, his Mother died trying to bring Shahrukh and Shehnaaz up. She was just 47.

First be in a position of choice, then make the right choices - Shahrukh has ahieved this, whereas his father was just do only the right thing.

His sister again an ma, llb. But no good. After father died, she got very shocked and then her mom died, so she was really shattered.

Thing with Shahrukh is he can't praise others without reason, its common trait of Scorpion star sign, Shahrukh and Aishwarya both born on Nov 2. I can understand how they think. Scorpions are determined, possesive, good personality, hypnotic eyes.

i thought i was the only one who hated sharukh
seems like i have company
he has turned to be a very monotonous actor unlike aamir
saw aamir's production film peepli live...a good film
well CHINA good luck with sharukh and....BEWARE :)

Hey, a quiz to Indian forumers here.

Following lyrics is from which India movie song (no google please)

"Ya gardish mein hoon aasman ka tara hoon"

Hint: one of the most popular Indian movie in China

Vulgar!
Bad Actor
Hardly spares a thought for his country and countrymen as his roots are in Afghanistan(maybe thats why i guess)
And I just so madly love Aamir Khan.
He is the best person in Bolltwood

I always thought he was a patriotic Indian

shahrukh-khan-indian-flag-cheers-indian-cricket-team2_1_.png

Didnt he also marry a Hindu?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, a quiz to Indian forumers here.

Following lyrics is from which India movie song (no google please)

"Ya gardish mein hoon aasman ka tara hoon"

Hint: one of the most popular Indian movie in China
Awara movie raj kapoor starred.

SRK is defiantly a smart and patience type of guy in REAL life..i guess!!! :tup:

Back
Top Bottom