What's new

Sharif brothers declared ineligible

LOL :D The Champions of Democracy and Free Judiciary will now protest against SC Verdict! :D

Kamran Lashari appointed Punjab chief secretary
Updated at: 1600 PST, Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LAHORE: The government of Pakistan has appointed Kamran Lashari as new Chief Secretary of Punjab and he has taken charge here on Wednesday.

According to sources, Governor House Punjab had dispatched a summary requesting the federal government to appoint Lashari as chief secretary of the province. The summary was approved and Lashari got the coveted seat.

Kamran Lashari was appointed CDA chairman in 2003 and is considered a key aide to former president Pervez Musharraf.

Kamran Lashari appointed Punjab chief secretary

Rule of might is right has proved today. What is d fate of Gillani? He is likely to face the similar kind of circumstances in near future. News r coming in media for his forced resignation because of clashes in some matters with Zardari.

Why couldnt they do this before the elections were held. Now this is going to cause lot of mass unrest.

Why couldnt they do this before the elections were held. Now this is going to cause lot of mass unrest.

Everybody wanted a fair election and Mush let is happen. And yes, there will be mass unrest, Sharif is poised to destroy the country, I'm sure he won't care what comes next. :sniper:

Everybody wanted a fair election and Mush let is happen. And yes, there will be mass unrest, Sharif is poised to destroy the country, I'm sure he won't care what comes next. :sniper:

Mass unrest is not a thing to worry in S asia, so many men with absolutly no work. But Pakistani politics somehow knows how to self destruct at the right time.

Courts are being Run by Govt of Pakistan, Why Govt is dictating all the verdicts Given by the supreme court and why their are Backdoor channels for negotiations in Judicial Matters. Why Nawaz sharif was offered that the case will be dropped against him if he drops the demand of restoration of the Judges.

Independent Courts are Must for the Survival of Pakistan, ZARDARI is the first person to be declared Ineligible for any Govt Post.

Massive riots in Lahore!

Salman Taseer gave the orders to remove the entire PML-N administration, he was overruled by the PM Gillani. I think Gillani and Zardari are heading for a showdown.

Massive riots in Lahore!

Salman Taseer gave the orders to remove the entire PML-N administration, he was overruled by the PM Gillani. I think Gillani and Zardari are heading for a showdown.

You must be watching geo news :P

There were only a handful of people protesting in Lahore and Faislabad

In fact I was...

I'm no supporter of Sharif, but I'll support him to get rid of Zardari.

After hes through there won't be a PPP left.

lol i went to hafeez center to buy GPU and it was closed but Asim i have not seen any massive riots in Lahore.

Dont know about lahore, but they have closed every thing near clock tower, the whole bazaar.

I guess we can now be ready for "16 crore awaam" to suddenly go against this verdict, or they will be against it atleast on that channel:lol:

Back
Top Bottom