What's new

Shame that we spend money on weapons, tweets Bilawal Bhutto

This man is not Capable for leadership in Pakistan any more...

Yep because we are men and weapon are jewelry for men. Eunuchs should stay away form weapons.

sounds like a man of peace to me. why pakistanis so angry over him for making this pro peace statement?

sounds like a man of peace to me. why pakistanis so angry over him for making this pro peace statement?

Because We Pakistanies know how sincere he is for Pakistan.
His tweets are nothing than a hollow political statments.

India does not need more WMD it should hold at this point.

No, shame on you and your parents and grand parents for stealing money from this nation.

Why he's given this statement ?
Coz he wants all the money in his father's Swiss accounts

we will keep spending money on weapons because it is our sunnat and we will follow atleast this sunnat.........you just get the f*** out of pakistan bloody traitor

First he should be ashamed of his father who looted billions from Pakistan & save it in swiss accounts(not even in Pakistani banks), how these PPP'ers talk of Pakistan when all their wealth is outside Pakistan.

although his view are not bad. i think he should take up as a president of pakistan in a near future

He should die in a car accident together with his useless father who is the President.
These corrupt idiots should be destroyed.
A special prayer in India? He and his father should've taken a heli and atleast visit our shaheeds up in the mountains.

Back
Top Bottom