What's new

Shame that we spend money on weapons, tweets Bilawal Bhutto

RPK

Reaction score
Country
India
Shame that we spend money on weapons, tweets Bilawal Bhutto | Firstpost

Islamabad: Pakistan People’s Party chief Bilawal Bhutto Zardari took to Twitter today to express his feelings about his first visit to India. He said it was a “shame” that the two countries were spending money on weapons at a time when many people on both sides of the border were living in poverty.

Bilawal, 23, who joined his father, President Asif Ali Zardari, on a day-long private visit to India, wrote on the micro-blogging site: “It is such a shame (that two) countries
(where) such large segments of our population live in desperate poverty must spend so much on weapons”.

Bilawal expressed his views on nuclear weapons, saying the atomic arsenal of both countries were adequate to “destroy each other multiple times over”.

He added, “Surely just once would (be one) time too many”.

The two countries should instead invest in education, healthcare and business so that they could trade, “teach each other” and “heal each other”, he wrote.

Earlier in the day, Bilawal announced his arrival in India by tweeting: “(As-salam-o-alaikum India, Peace be with you. I have just landed in Delhi. 1st ever visit”.

He also recalled his slain mother, former premier Benazir Bhutto’s quote that “there is a little bit of India in every Pakistani and a little bit of Pakistan in every Indian”.

Following a meeting between President Zardari and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over lunch, Bilawal tweeted that his father and he had enjoyed the lunch “with Rahul Gandhi and PM Singh. Lovely meal. Much to learn from each other”.

After a visit to the famous Sufi shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti at Ajmer, Bilawal wrote that he had offered a “special prayer for our brave soldiers who lost their lives
in the Siachen avalanche tragedy”.

PTI

PRK@ in simple words....everyone has to make sure that his/her home must be protected...you and me have doors and walls on our homes.....its 21th cen......Rajive son and zardari son are our leaders...you and me decide .???

Bilawal, 23, who joined his father, President Asif Ali Zardari, on a day-long private visit to India, wrote on the micro-blogging site: “It is such a shame (that two) countries
(where) such large segments of our population live in desperate poverty must spend so much on weapons”.

“It is such a shame (that two) countries (where) such large segments of our population live in desperate poverty politicians have spend so much on themselves”.

“It is such a shame i am a chair person of a ruling political party and i do not know what the common teenager of my age wants in his life."

“It is such a shame Pakistan (where) such large segments of population live in desperate poverty and my family has a lavish lifestyle in Pakistan and abroad at the expense of the nation”.

“It is such a pride in Pakistan (where) such large segments of our population live in desperate poverty we (politicians) make sure that they do not get their rights as per the constitution in order for us to to take advantage of them again and again”.

“It is such a pride in Pakistan (where) such large segments of our population are not given the basic rights as a citizen while I ask the supreme court to review the case of my Grand Father as it is my constitutional right as a citizen to ask for a review of the case."

@ Bilawal

Shame that we spend money on weapons, tweets Bilawal Bhutto

This one is more better

Shame that Zardari and PPP spend money on Mercedes BMW'z, Buying Houses and Armored Cars, Spending (Tax payer Money) on USELESS tours, tweets "PAKISTAN"

although his view are not bad. i think he should take up as a president of pakistan in a near future

A black belt in tae kwon do, he is currently studying history at Christ Church, the same Oxford University college that his grandfather Zulfiqar Bhutto attended. His mother was a graduate of the same university.

gulfnews : New Delhi lunch date sets online forums abuzz

---------------------

A black belt for the time when he might be scavenged by the Public. Good planning.

although his view are not bad. i think he should take up as a president of pakistan in a near future
Why dude what his qualification ...in Pakistan and also in India there is a dynastic politics going on. Politics has become unfortunately a family business, there is a need to kick out such people who have ruined the nation .

Online all pakistanis are against PPP but in elections PPP seems to do well.

He must be shamed by the money looted his father..........the money spent on weapons in Pakistan is less than his father looted....:hitwall:

Yeah He would rather spend that money on building statues of his mother all over the country and pocketing the public money.

Why dude what his qualification ...in Pakistan and also in India there is a dynastic politics going on. Politics has become unfortunately a family business, there is a need to kick out such people who have ruined the nation .
Because ultimately if he becomes Prime Minister of PAkitan it will benefit India as he will f@uck up pakistan like his father that's why.

Online all pakistanis are against PPP but in elections PPP seems to do well.
They got votes because of death of Benazir.Now no chance of PPP.

SHAME THAT WE SPEND MONEY ON WOMEN AND BOOZE (READ WEAPONS BOOZUKA)

682-20825.jpg

thts really true hope india also get some visionary leaders so instead of fighting we can work for common man

Back
Top Bottom