What's new

Shahrukh detention: India summons U.S. Deputy Chief of Mission

That is an Indian problem with the chaap of ghulamee from the goraaz. Brad Pit got nothing to do with it.
everyone knows where is it happening who has got this Problem... we React even if they detained our citizens for 2 hours in there own country ... cant say about others... where US is on a Killing Spree in our neighborhood...

That is an Indian problem with the chaap of ghulamee from the goraaz. Brad Pit got nothing to do with it.

Why do the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis forget that they were also part of India when the British ruled......

If we were "ghulams", then you were too.......you guys are still maintaining the 'boot-licking' legacy.....while we got over it.....

I do not support Indian government, 2,3 hours is no big deal.

Also SRK is not on diplomatic passport.

So this means Indians are involved in terrorism activities to some degree.....:what:

So stop whining.....and don't go to their country if you feel victimized.....Thank your Pakistani "ristedars" for making the 'Khan' title suspicious....

I'll take it as an honour, thank you :devil:

But why don't they change their names form Khan to Patel or something? :undecided: Khan is always gonna get them into trouble because of Evil Pakistanis

If we were "ghulams", then you were too.......you guys are still maintaining the 'boot-licking' legacy.....while we got over it.....

Actually it's largely Indians which I've seen having this "white" superior to "dark" skin mentality. Let's not spill BS to score some points, k?

Back
Top Bottom