What's new

Shahid Kapoor to fly F-16 IN

I am sure after this movie and near copy paste topgun outlook - Tom cruise will shoot himself.

To date F-16IN doesn't exist , Lockheed martin is presenting F-16 Block 60 to Indian air force for MMRCA.

So it means that he is going to fly UAEAF - F-16 which can never be called F-16IN.

To date F-16IN doesn't exist , Lockheed martin is presenting F-16 Block 60 to Indian air force for MMRCA.

So it means that he is going to fly UAEAF - F-16 which can never be called F-16IN.

:lol:

are u from Lockheed martin..
they themselves have named it F-16IN and that's the latest F-160block and far more superior to any F-16 that Pakistan has...

And i call it F-16INDIAN

and don't worry,it will not win,100000% sure

As far as I know, the Indian Air force does not have F-16s. So what is the movie about then? Futuristic scenarios?

f-16 IN is a twin seater?

lockheed-f-16-b-twin-seater.jpg

As far as I know, the Indian Air force does not have F-16s. So what is the movie about then? Futuristic scenarios?

oh raheel its all bollywood - one scene in madras other in paris.

so they will fire a aam from f-16 and the missile will come out of arihant submarine.

with a couple of bollywood hotties dance on top of it. with sharukhkhan in middle
:bunny::taz::bunny:

so they will fire a aam from f-16 and the missile will come out of arihant submarine.

with a couple of bollywood hotties dance on top of it. with sharukhkhan in middle

Duha can we then also expect a love scene in the cockpit? :woot:

are u from Lockheed martin..
they themselves have named it F-16IN and that's the latest F-160block and far more superior to any F-16 that Pakistan has...

And i call it F-16INDIAN

and don't worry,it will not win,100000% sure

Named what? - they are presenting Block 60 from United arab emirates air force , No such thing as F-16IN exists yet!

Duha can we then also expect a love scene in the cockpit? :woot:

yeh sure mate - the last scene - f-16 pilot fire an vyampal aam to awac.

ask alpha to charlie : alpha to charli : kucchi kuch hota hai ? :police:

but these idiots have made a friggin joke out of a mean machine.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom