What's new

Shahbaz Sharif says ‘looted money’ will be retrieved

I am surprised you analyzed the situation as you did !

Why do you want to find example of (flawed) accountability. There are thousands of examples of (real) harassment by F'ing feudal lords.

I suppose you took it the wrong way. I meant to say that even if it was an example of flawed accountability (and it was falwed for sure), then still it was better than no accountability at all. SS's son in law did go through the process, including having to spend the night in police station. I hope that we soon have complete and transparent rule of law. But until then, this is what we have and though flawed, it is better than nothing.

Your effort is noted with thanks. I am not quoting the large tranche of scanned documents that you provided. However, I shall make a couple of observations:

1. What then became of the judgement that was awarded against Sharifs in the Hudaybiya case. Seeing that the judgement was given by Supreme Court of England and Wales?

2. Regarding the Ittefaq foundry business, PML-N people have often been called upon to explain the default and they have seemed to do a decent job in the media.

3. The test lies in the future. If Sharifs are as thoroughly corrupt as you make them out to be, then we should find representative examples in future as well as in the last five year stint in Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom