What's new

Shahbaz Sharif Grilled By Youth Of Pakistan

Great Programme indeed……and SS performance not bad but good as well under the circumstances as he is in front of youth.

On numerous occasion, there are spontaneous and thunderous applause from complete audience for Shahbaz Sharif a genuine leader and administratior:cheers:
How is load shedding going?

haha

really i should have written useful!! i guess cant keep up typing during work..

most of student can easily afford computers these days(to whom these laptops are given)..i would have been happy if he had started a scheme to provide desktop computers to every primary school and internet facility or e library...?
has done this?

if yes then its ok to give laptops to toppers of Fsc or college level(though i would advocate to give computers to colleges and ask the students to use it there)

reason our econmy is falling and there is brain drainage is lack of power and poor econmical polices not lack of laptops!

Yes he has done that. Computer Libraries have been setup in Primary schools and the number is in thousands

And about economy Punjab managed to reduce its debt this year

Yes he has done that. Computer Libraries have been setup in Primary schools and the number is in thousands

And about economy Punjab managed to reduce its debt this year
you seem to show that we loive in UK

you are wrong my village is partly in punjab (district ghazi) and not a single school in that area has a teacher, let alone computers or libraries ..some even dont have electricity connection..forget about boundary walls or even furniture
i have been to lots of other villages situation isnt different.
i am rtelling you this because from your statement either you are outside the country or have never left Lahore

you seem to show that we loive in UK

you are wrong my village is partly in punjab (district ghazi) and not a single school in that area has a teacher, let alone computers or libraries ..some even dont have electricity connection..forget about boundary walls or even furniture
i have been to lots of other villages situation isnt different.
i am rtelling you this because from your statement either you are outside the country or have never left Lahore

I live in Rawalpindi and my village is in a very backward area of Khushab and one of my uncle there is a senior teacher.

Its not that Pmln has brought literacy rate in Punjab to 100% but steps in right direction have been taken

Free laptops for Punjab students, now sold online – The Express Tribune

Free laptops for Punjab students, now sold online
By Web Desk
Published: April 4, 2012

Laptops are being sold on OLX.com. PHOTO: LAHORE.OLX.COM

As the Government of Punjab continues to distribute free laptops to ‘talented’ students in the province, it appears that some have taken to selling the gift online.

A report on the ProPakistani website has revealed that laptops handed out under the e-Youth Initiative program are now allegedly being sold on OLX.com.pk, a website used by buyers and sellers in Pakistan.

A quick search shows sellers pitching their wares stating that the laptop is from the Youth Initiative program and is being sold Rs8,000 to Rs10,000 lower than the market price. Users have also suggested that bargaining can bring the price down.

It has also been revealed that some machines are available at Hafeez Center in Lahore at a much lower price. Laptops are reportedly being sold for Rs20,000 and lower than market prices.

The provincial government has so far distributed thousands of laptops in different cities. Students have also complained that laptops are not being distributed on merit.

The Lahore High Court (LHC) recently directed the convener of the Youth Development Program investigate whether the laptops being distributed at Government University College (GCU) were on the basis of personal liking or merit.

Asghar Javed, a student of MPhil (Urdu) at GCU, filed a petition on Monday claiming that the laptops being distributed as a part of the program initiated by Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif were not on merit

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom