What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should drop, Ojana, Loki and the just from your list, the rest of them seem fine.

:coffee: Do I need ur suggestion. I just shared to have a look. Not categorized people what you are meaning.
The listed ppl are positive minded and not attack ppl baseless.

The thing is, if they start digging out the truth from that era, they will have more to lose from the whole drama.

dude one reason I think still why we couldn't develop as a nation is "justice". If justice prevails over everything, then we wouldn't loose much, we would rater gain a country where we can prosper and live peacefully. why do you care about who losing what! If you think it's a drama, then do a drama of this magnitude then I will agree with you that this Shahbag movement is a drama. If not, stop speculating and trolling.

dude one reason I think still why we couldn't develop as a nation is "justice". If justice prevails over everything, then we wouldn't loose much, we would rater gain a country where we can prosper and live peacefully. why do you care about who losing what! If you think it's a drama, then do a drama of this magnitude then I will agree with you that this Shahbag movement is a drama. If not, stop speculating and trolling.

Who said Shahbag is a drama? well it is though, thanks for mentioning it. For the first part, i completely agree with you. We need justice. Now how is asking for a death of a man without evidence justice? If i start calling you rejakar and want your death by protesting in streets, how would that be justice? Why don't you study law and see what the laws state first? according to law none of the accused should have been awarded any punishment. Now that is injustice. And since yoa re the man of justice, i suggest you join the shibir hartals :coffee:

Justice of what? Cowardice?

A troll is someone who posts random insults and nonsense on the Internet.

The very moment those stupids at Shahbag sent the list of demands to parliament, along with the presence of self-confessed murtids, the whole thing simply went down the drain.

Who said Shahbag is a drama? well it is though, thanks for mentioning it. For the first part, i completely agree with you. We need justice. Now how is asking for a death of a man without evidence justice? If i start calling you rejakar and want your death by protesting in streets, how would that be justice? Why don't you study law and see what the laws state first? according to law none of the accused should have been awarded any punishment. Now that is injustice. And since yoa re the man of justice, i suggest you join the shibir hartals :coffee:

Yes there is evidence, that's why there is ICT, or else they would have been hanged in Shahbag by now.
You seem to have studied law, answer this(don't google it): What are the main source of criminal law in Bangladesh?
Do you know what law of a land is. No. You just know how to troll.

Justice of what? Cowardice?

A troll is someone who posts random insults and nonsense on the Internet.

The very moment those stupids at Shahbag sent the list of demands to parliament, along with the presence of self-confessed murtids, the whole thing simply went down the drain.

This about justice for the millions that were murdered and raped in 1971, you ever think about that?

Put your hands up, I want to see how many in PDF are opposed to secular independent Bangladesh?

Yes there is evidence, that's why there is ICT, or else they would have been hanged in Shahbag by now.
You seem to have studied law, answer this(don't google it): What are the main source of criminal law in Bangladesh?
Do you know what law of a land is. No. You just know how to troll.
No, read the reports, and see the evidence, in no where would you be hanged. Why do you think UN showed its concern for unfair trial? Now do you know for what sayeedee got punished? for killing a person. His wife filed a case in police station after the war but nowhere was the name of Sayeedee. From where did you ignorant parrots hear that they are war criminals? Where as kader siddique proved that Mokha alamgir, a minister of ours is rejakar.
No i didn't, common sense and international law dictates that a person won't be punished until concrete evidence is found, if there is a doubt, he will be released. End.
Must i know what that is to show that our ICT is unfair? no i don't. And thankyou, my pleasure.
i am against secular Bangladesh, just saying ;)

I think you should drop, Ojana, Loki and the just from your list, the rest of them seem fine.

Mia bhai apner kon paka dhane moi dilam?if ppl who do not support so called secular country theory and calls a spade a spade.is not bad or raza..kar .they are practical and sane.you can not run a country based on emotions. Some time you need to be tough and take hard decision for the sake of greater good.

Mia bhai apner kon paka dhane moi dilam?if ppl who do not support so called secular country theory and calls a spade a spade.is not bad or raza..kar .they are practical and sane.you can not run a country based on emotions. Some time you need to be tough and take hard decision for the sake of greater good.

:no:You misread kalu bhai's post.

This about justice for the millions that were murdered and raped in 1971, you ever think about that?

Now where did I say I'm against justice? :what:

Put your hands up, I want to see how many in PDF are opposed to secular independent Bangladesh?

Islam is Bangladesh's state religion at present. And the status of that issue is not up to you, nor anyone else on PDF.

Now tell, do you agree that Kader Siddiqqui is a "collaborator"? :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom