What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this .but rajib was killed for another reason . he was not killed for being an atheist , he was killed cause for the movement. rajib was atheist for a long .then why didnt he was killed before? i hate it when jammat kills for their persoanal business and try to sell islam. my objection is there .you are smart i know , i hope you get me now
According to the Shariah anyone can be an atheist and they can to an extent criticize muslims.But it is against the Shariah to make derogatory remarks against God or the Prophet(PBUH).It is considered as blasphemy.The highest penaalty for blasphemy is execution.Muhammad ibn Zakariya al-Razi(the famous physician) was a free-thinker or probably an atheist.He wrote books that criticized Islam and the Prophet(PBUH).Al-Biruni and Ibn-Sina were against him for this reason.But Al-Razi never made any derogatory statements.There is a difference between criticism and slander.If we were in an Islamic state this guy might have been execuetd if he did not apologize.But I won't say that this particular murder is justified!

i know this .but rajib was killed for another reason . he was not killed for being an atheist , he was killed cause for the movement. rajib was atheist for a long .then why didnt he was killed before? i hate it when jammat kills for their persoanal business and try to sell islam. my objection is there .you are smart i know , i hope you get me now
Proof, go to court, stop arguing on assumptions

So you guys are ganging up against the guy and behaving like high school bully just because he doesn't speak English like a British! It's not that your English is impeccable anyway.

Remember the days when you geeks used to get bullied by high school dorks.

i'm glad you found a new word "talapatar sepoi" , hope you forget india now .and atleast they are facing a court now.they dont even worth it.when they killed millions of people what justice they bring from us? :angry:
CORRECTION!!!! You want to keep your hand clean BUT you want kill by hijacking court and JUSTICE and have judges do the killing for you. It's too old of a deception talpatar sepoi. This is not your typical fascist fest blogging league that you can deceive so easily.

So you guys are ganging up against the guy and behaving like high school bully just because he doesn't speak English like a British! It's not that your English is impeccable anyway.
got bad memories? aww :D

The thing is that, you are in an international forum where you must speak standard English to actually debate. Your posts make no sense whatsoever and we, by no means are attacking you because of your Language skills(lol jk, we are)

Don't like his English skills? REPORT!

Your point of killing Chinese people just because they are Atheist is moot. And not all Chinese are Atheist. Don't stereotype, Dorothy.

Read my post #980 S-L-O-W-L-Y.

So those who are atheist can be killed right?

It's weird you of all calling him Dorothy, since your sex and orientation was matter of speculation in bd forum.

Remember the days when you geeks used to get bullied by high school dorks.

Didn't know that you call yourself 'high school dork'. Total lack of self respect.

i'm glad you found a new word "talapatar sepoi" , hope you forget india now .and atleast they are facing a court now.they dont even worth it.when they killed millions of people what justice they bring from us? :angry:

Don't argue with the troll. Rezakars will get hanged no matter what because they are guilty and I'm sure their guilt will be proven in the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom