What's new

SHAHBAGH SQUARE-A NEW RISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i went to shahbag today, the hype was for nothing. There were hardly 2k leftists shouting like idiots. Most went to have some good time and just to see what was happening along with their family. It is more like a mela :lol:

i was telling it from Day 1....

One of my friends ( Awami activist) led the protest with hand mike ( last 3-4 days) ... now going home as he doesnt want to stay there during Sayeedi verdict....:lol:

+ most of the People go there to ekushe boi mela.... Whole february Shahbag area ( shahbag to TSC) remains crowded like this

Well i heard that Manarat school might be changed completely by the leftists. Btw a friend of mine got questioned by the police if he was shibir just because he had beard. Baler andolon to Islam dhongsho kore dibe :eek: bad days ahead

You know what happened today?? Someone ( an awamileague leader) called my mother's senior officer and complained against my mother that my mother is a Jamati supporter and looking after Jamati interest in the office..... very funny because she supported Awamileague her whole life and my only political opponent in home :lol:... She is a jamati now just because she wears Hijab .....:lol:

Jamat being the chamcha of US, the global symbol of Anti-Islam is good enough. Fact is they never protest any of the UnIslamic things going on but they come on street when their leaders get captured. Which goes to show that they don't work for the religion but for some people only. Every election, they go and lick the feet of other Un-Islamic dalals according to you guys. If you are going to bring Islamic political party then you have to follow Islam, fully. Bhondami kore labh nai :lol:

I had the same question like you. So I asked some of them that, they said: this is why we are a democratic party. They said we will only bring Islamic system if majority people vote us and implement Islamic law step by step only if people vote us. They said we are not there to force people. They are not oppression like AL, they can't and won't insist people to do something forcefully like AL. By this logic, I do not think them as threat.

Besides, another answer that I found very logical from them on why people are against Islamic system, they simply said: because it will not let the bad people to do bad things. And if you do not do bad things, then why do you fear a Islamic system in a country like BD. Only the morally corrupted thefts would show extreme concern on Islamic laws, which will not let them steal/corruption.

Then I asked why you wanted to join with AL in 96, they replied, it was a strategical decision.

ehehehe :D

@Kobijaaz , i was looking for you ... how are you ? your BNP playing tenis in court.. now saying they will also judge war criminals if they go in power ehehhe :sarcastic::sarcastic:

yes.. we wall want judgement of war criminals like Current home minister , not fake criminals of Jamat... Even Awami Mp Rony has spoken the truth... only morons believeHasina and co after all the Hallmarket, padma, sharemarket case....

yes.. we wall want judgement of war criminals like Current home minister , not fake criminals of Jamat... Even Awami Mp Rony has spoken the truth... only morons believe A.league after all the Hallmarket, padma, sharemarket case....

all ra-ja-kar must be punished ( both awami and jamati leaders)

and another thing.. i am new here :D

I had the same question like you. So I asked some of them that, they said: this is why we are a democratic party. They said we will only bring Islamic system if majority people vote us and implement Islamic law step by step only if people vote us. They said we are not there to force people. They are not oppression like AL, they can't and won't insist people to do something forcefully like AL. By this logic, I do not think them as threat.

Besides, another answer that I found very logical from them on why people are against Islamic system, they simply said: because it will not let the bad people to do bad things. And if you do not do bad things, then why do you fear a Islamic system in a country like BD. Only the morally corrupted thefts would show extreme concern on Islamic laws, which will not let them steal/corruption.

Then I asked why you wanted to join with AL in 96, they replied, it was a strategical decision.
and how do you suggest that ISLAMIC people will vote for a party which is not completely ISLAMIC and only follows some part of it, but yet claims to be Jamaat ISLAMI? thats even a greater insult to the religion :hitwall: no wonder they aonly have 4.6%votes with them

all ra-ja-kar must be punished ( both awami and jamati leaders)

and another thing.. i am new here :D

thats a wrong statement... Razakars were helpers of Pak Army in a war... all criminals ( crime against humanity ) must be punished and proven by neutral court, not by Awami tribunal and shahbagi campers ......

btw welcome to PDF

I didnt know you had a thing for Jana :confused: ..

Um...yeah, I know...:lol:

World needs more doctors you know ;)
Let the world decide what it want.why are u so anxious ? If you have so much problem with medical than just do one thing. If your relative,mother,father,brother , wife,sister anybody get sick don't go to them.don't buy medicines, just make medicine,do surgery by u'r self .

You may have problem with one doctor, but why are you insulting all the medical society ? who give you that right ? Before saying/commenting anything hokus pokus against a doctor ,join medical and make youself a doctor. than dare to say, otherwise you have no right. so stop child like attitude and be mature

Let the world decide what it want.why are u so anxious ? If you have so much problem with medical than just do one thing. If your relative,mother,father,brother , wife,sister anybody get sick don't go to them.don't buy medicines, just make medicine,do surgery by u'r self .

You may have problem with one doctor, but why are you insulting all the medical society ? who give you that right ? Before saying/commenting anything hokus pokus against a doctor ,join medical and make youself a doctor. than dare to say, otherwise you have no right. so stop child like attitude and be mature

A little worked up here aren't we?

73457_469763829745791_1379359997_n.png

এই মুহুর্তের ছবি। এভাবেই ২৪ ঘন্টা জেগে আছে শাহবাগ, আন্দোলনের প্রথম দিন থেকেই। শাহবাগের প্রতিটি মুহুর্ত এভাবেই গর্জে উঠছে।
539825_469832729738901_2042515480_n.jpg

69622_469764926412348_1169955640_n.jpg

600654_469761829745991_1548733922_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom