What's new

Shah Rukh Khan hits back, says We in India are extremely safe and happy.

Your comments reke of casteism and racism and you and your kind criticize India for being casteist and racist...Get a Life dude

Malik ke rehmani aur sulaimani sab nikaal diya SRK ne :lol::lol:

He was not born a Kan$ar or a Marasi, he opted to be one. A good example of degradation of Muslim cultural values in India.

Well done Sharukh Khan......Though we wasted lot of bandwidth on this and we kind of ignored one of the most explosive report on a leading indian news paper i happened to see today morning.... ( i cant imagine the situation in PDF if a thread opens in that news )

I really wish PPP win the election next time..... as they are struggling to find a PM..... I would love to see Rehman Malik as their new PM...... If it happens I am sure IA, IN, IAF officers can sleep well..... the only persons working will be NSA and other IAS guys giving reply to malik every now and then.....

Oyi ja yaar kaam ker apna, khush hai tu khush reh. First he bitches then he's acts fine. Aur koi kaam nehi hai humein kya? Ab shahrukh khan ka masla aa Gaya hai.
Sara India he dramay baaz hai. Aik number kay noutenki hein yeh saray.

Vo to apna kaam hi kar raha hai... aur aapke paas aur koi kaam hai, to aap is thread me time waste kyon kar rahe hain...

Just admit it buddy, you are a big time Shahrukh fan... aren't you? ;)

No matter how much you deny it, we can see you can't help checking out what goes on in his life :D

What can you expect from this hijra, people were unwantedly getting excited earlier.

Back
Top Bottom