What's new

Shadows of Sikkim in Crimea

You're the one faking history. I presented you facts and evidence.
" India stepped in and took over the internal administration of the then kingdom. This went beyond the 1950 India-Sikkim treaty"

India and Sikkim, 1814-1970 - P. Raghunadha Rao - Google Books

Who cared for your cries. The fact is Sikkim merged with India after a referendum while you illegally occupied Tibet without having any support in Tibet after it was independent from late Qing Dynasty. :wacko:

All you are capable of is making empty statement?????
Aren't Momo are chinese dumplings? Aren't most Chinese restaurants in India are run Tibetans? :omghaha:

Momo is actually Nepalese similar to Chinese dumpling. See how many countries eat Kebab. Han Chinese culture shares as much resemblances to Tibeto-Burmese culture as Iranians have with East Europeans. :haha::haha:

And in the process offered herself to the dick. :rofl:
Your ancestors know all about dick, first Mughal, then Indians, then Pakistanis and now even more Indian dick stuffed in Kashmir. ;)

Your ancestors know all about dick, first Mughal, then Indians, then Pakistanis and now even more Indian dick stuffed in Kashmir. ;)

Obviously we know about dick since your whole creed was vagina. :)

Who cared for your cries. The fact is Sikkim merged with India after a referendum while you illegally occupied Tibet without having any support in Tibet after it was independent from late Qing Dynasty.

Illegal referendum =/= referendum, my history revising friend.

Illegal referendum =/= referendum, my history revising friend.
Shall i start talking about the Tienmein massacre ohh my superior Han friend!!Sikkim was,is and always will be a part of India and her people hate the Han chinese for all the atrocities committed by your "brave" troops in T.A.R.!!If you are so much concerned about Sikkim and her people why don't you come here and see for yourself how an average Sikkimese person thinks about your country...:coffee:
@Tshering22 mate i think you should come here and explain it yourself as you are perhaps the sole Sikkimese member in this forum

Last edited:
Obviously we know about dick since your whole creed was vagina. :)
Yeah, you seem to take a great interest in dicks it seems. Is that the best that bhookay nangay Muhajir can get?

Yeah, you seem to take a great interest in dicks it seems. Is that the best that bhookay nangay Muhajir can get?

No that's what we normally shove in your women other than those iron rods that we shove in your men. :)

Who cared for your cries. The fact is Sikkim merged with India after a referendum while you illegally occupied Tibet without having any support in Tibet after it was independent from late Qing Dynasty. :wacko:

Tibet had been part of China for 400 years, Sikkim is granted independence the same time when India was created by the British, but later got annexed by India.

Momo is actually Nepalese similar to Chinese dumpling. See how many countries eat Kebab. Han Chinese culture shares as much resemblances to Tibeto-Burmese culture as Iranians have with East Europeans. :haha::haha:

Nepalese or Tibetan, Momo came from Chinese dumpling. Kebab, of course, Persian culture dominated central and south asia, thanks to Mughal empire. :omghaha:

No that's what we normally shove in your women other than those iron rods that we shove in your men. :)
Muhajir is in dream land!:rofl:
No one wants to touch bhookay nangey muhajir.:haha:

Back
Top Bottom