What's new

Shadows of Sikkim in Crimea

Sense of morality in International politics does not work well, when it comes to gain strategic importance. I hope you are getting my hint ;)

I understand that very well but I have to educate others in Bangladesh so they also get the hint.

Nobody is interested in your toilet-roll of a research paper or BOOK , no matter how much you advertise it .

Yes that is why over 1700 people have downloaded in just over a month .... Pretty good for a research paper. People must be fed up of hearing Indian lies and propaganda.

You didn't :D

No I get it. Another RAW threat.

Yes that is why over 1700 people have downloaded in just over a month .... Pretty good for a research paper. People must be fed up of hearing Indian lies and propaganda.

No I get it. Another RAW threat.

You have downloaded it 1700 times :D . first you tried to sell it for 300 Taka but no one was interested . I still remember the days when you used to jump into facebook group of Bangaldesh Cyber Army , Bangladesh Grey Hat hackers etc and used to spam those groups with your book links and not a single comment used to be there :D :rofl: .

Bika nae toh muft me de rae ho . No Big Geo-political Figure in World even looked at it :D .

:rofl:
He Thinks you are RAW

:rofl:
He Thinks you are RAW

In fact I am. I will push Munshiji and his friends to bay of Bengal and grab all their lands
devil.gif

Fair enough - they settled during British Rule, which is still illegitimate. Of course they will vote against the interest of the minority.
Vote against minorty? Who is minorty there? And what vote? Sikkimese are very patriotic people in general.

In fact I am. I will push Munshiji and his friends to bay of Bengal and grab all their lands
devil.gif

Those are all empty threats by Indian Comedians.

I will put my money on Bangladesh one day grabbing India by the " Chickens Neck " in North Western border of Bangladesh and you will lose all of North East India to Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom