What's new

Sexual Exploitation allegations on Rahul Gandhi

Problem

Last edited by a moderator:
i know , he does have a girlfriend , the one mentioned above. i know this as i am a congress party worker and a member of the Maharashtra pradesh congress. i have been involved in 4 general elections and 3 state elections. its one of the reasons i laugh when people come up with unsubstantiated roomers and ask us to believe them. as far as the political scenario and way elections are fought i need no intro mate.
i can never understand how the bjp and its supporters are so afraid of sonia and rahul , they even fabricate lies to make them look bad. its one of the reasons educated people went away from the bjp in 04 and 09 . hell these are just 2 people yet they generate such hatred :)
makes me wonder

PS one of the reasons, in my opinion , he is not marrying the girl mentioned above is because the way people treat his mom(as she too is a foreigner)and by people i mean the bjp .
you are a congress worker,hence your support...but most if not all of us are normal citizens,so..why this sudden tide against Congress and in favor of BJP...checked the UP elections today ..Congress along with Samajwadi Party got whitewashed..Sonia and Rahul's home Raibareli and Amethi...Congerss white washed there too..So theres are reason,why people are against this government.

And can you please answer me why is Sonia Gandhi the chief of Planning Commission..is she better than the loads of qualified and knowledgable people in the planning commission,that she is heading it?Only because all the ministers are at her feet,she is heading it...she has 0 knowledge and hence..our condition today!

you are a congress worker,hence your support...but most if not all of us are normal citizens,so..why this sudden tide against Congress and in favor of BJP...checked the UP elections today ..Congress along with Samajwadi Party got whitewashed..Sonia and Rahul's home Raibareli and Amethi...Congerss white washed there too..So theres are reason,why people are against this government.

And can you please answer me why is Sonia Gandhi the chief of Planning Commission..is she better than the loads of qualified and knowledgable people in the planning commission,that she is heading it?Only because all the ministers are at her feet,she is heading it...she has 0 knowledge and hence..our condition today!
even I think Waitress r good for this post :eek: ... But Come on when we had a Cook as the President of India then why cant a Waitress be a head of the Planning Commission ... :undecided:

haha when some congressi tells u something ask him about literacy rate of amethi. his/her mouth STFU like anythings.:P

sometimes its too puzzling to think what makes ppl vote for con-gress. but the answer pops up to my brain- chikan and booooozee.
Where Do u think the Votes of Illiterate Indians Go to ...who account 30-40 % of Indian population... Gandhi Name is More then Enough for them to vote :sick:

and talking about education of the grat ssssonia gandhi, even the bai who works in our home is educated upto 8th standard in comparison to soniaa who is upto 5th standard.

SRK asking sonia gandhi- KYA AP PANCHWI PASS SE TEJ HAI

40+ years and still not married. Either he plans to become a sanyasi baba or determined to stop his blood line..So bye bye Gandhis
That will be very good for India. But unfortunately Priyanka has 2kids so the congress will project them as PM candidates in the 2030's

A bunch of retards making accusation on rahul for raping a tribal girl...He is a honest and good leader with lot of self respect....he is emphatically innocent...I believe in him

Plz this guy is a crook

a new story

Rahul Gandhi spotted with Afghan princess: Is marriage round the corner?

New Delhi: Rahul Gandhi may be involved with the grand-daughter of the late Mohamed Zahir Shah, media reports states.

According to a report published in The Sunday Guardian, the Afghan expat community is a-twitter with Rahul and the Afghan princess news.

Reports state that the young lady, who has not been identified by name, is reported to be a converted Christian.

The Sunday Guardian report states that some informants speak of the pair 'praying together on Sundays' in what they describe as a 'home chapel' at the residence of Rahul’s mother Sonia Gandhi.

Rahul, who turned 43 last week, has been linked with more than one foreign girlfriend in the past.

The Sunday Guardian said that the two (Rahul and the Afghan princess) have reportedly been seen together in the Aman Hotel in Delhi, who spends hours there in the Fitness Center, trying to develop biceps that can challenge those of Shah Rukh Khan and Robert Vadra.

The report describes the young lady from the Afghan royal family as well brought up, with a gentle mien and a generous nature.

The Sunday Guardian report said, Rahul’s buddies hope that, this time around the future PM will not walk away from a lady friend (as he has on numerous occasions in the past).

Rahul Gandhi spotted with Afghan princess: Is marriage round the corner? - www.daily.bhaskar.com

With the amount of money he have got he can easily buy a ******* why would he rape a tribal girl....politics is the dirtiest thing in the world..

mate i live in this world . and i ask again have you any proof , other than some obscure website . swamy has been saying he has evidence that rajiv and his family has swiss bank accounts but has yet to produce them before any court of law in India , or in fact for that matter ,even any media house . he has been saying it from 96 ':)

i openly say i am a congressman . and even though i have completed over 4k post you will be hard pressed to find me belittling the bjp in any of them . in fact i have on many occasions said i admire modi for his organization and administrative capabilities. (though i doubt he will ever make PM as too many are against him)

thats the difference between me and all the others here . i never let my hate get the better of me and look at things rationally . i ask for proof , and do not believe any thing i am told just cuz i do not like someone.

one witness is as below. you just have to open eyes to see the reality. see the first 2.20min, everyone of that locality knows the story.....

Last edited by a moderator:
tuba tuba chee chee itni gandi soch:eek:

but if you go to Lucknow type city, you won't be able to say this also, as, he first send armed men for request for dinner and after taking the girl in 'grip', he makes the attempt, see the news as below :D. but its the news in local that, this certain girl slapped and kicked Rahul when he wanted to take an attempt :lol:

The MP created a flutter by strolling into a well-known Hazaratganj eatery during the busy lunch hour on Wednesday. The birthday girl made most of the opportunity by sending in her request through his formidable looking bodyguards. "He readily agreed... imagine being wished a happy birthday by 'the' Rahul Gandhi," raved Saumya.

Rahul's birthday gift for Lucknow girl - Times Of India

With the amount of money he have got he can easily buy a ******* why would he rape a tribal girl....politics is the dirtiest thing in the world..

I think the Bombay High Court should have also used your brillant logic and never tried Shiney Ahuja. :tup:

I think the Bombay High Court should have also used your brillant logic and never tried Shiney Ahuja. :tup:

look, too many cases we saw when the boss was dismissed for having sex with secretary, while he was on over $200,000 package? does this mean he wanted to lose his job for a girl while a girl is found for no more than $500 overnight in US/UK/Australia? NO, :disagree: its simply because he was a criminal and committed a crime when he found a girl near him. like in your example, didnt this much rich man, Shiney Ahuja, had money to buy girls that he raped a girl and was sent to jail and lost his this much wealthy career, the career with full of money?????????

and here why is any hesitation to discuss this topic if we all read about it for last over 4 years? whenever I visited India during last 4-5 years, I heard something about it in Lucknow and the google is full of information about this news? why is there any fear to discuss this type of criminal mentality of a man who claims to become even PM of India also, whose Brother in Law is the World Record Fastest Billionaire and mother having over $18bil in swiss account, as per the news we get? why is there any reason to avoid saying wrong for someone if we have been told by many about it for more than 5 years, whenever I visited India?

Back
Top Bottom