What's new

Sexual Exploitation allegations on Rahul Gandhi

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
New Delhi: Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi has denied in the Supreme Court allegations that he had kept a girl and her parents in illegal confinement in Uttar Pradesh.

In a counter-affidavit filed in the apex court, Rahul submitted that the allegations made against him were "totally false, frivolous, vexatious and are calculated to harm my standing and image".

"It is respectfully submitted that a serious view should be taken of such allegations," the affidavit stated.

The apex court on April 6, last year had issued notice to Rahul Gandhi, Uttar Pradesh government and four others on a petition filed by a former MLA challenging Rs 50 lakh fine imposed on him by the Allahabad High Court in an alleged sexual exploitation case.

A bench of justices VS Sirpurkar (since retired) and TS Thakur while staying the high court order, which had also directed a CBI probe against the former legislator, asked the respondents to file their replies within four weeks.

The aggrieved former Samajwadi Party MLA from Madhya Pradesh Kishore Samrite had challenged the high court order alleging it to be illegal and arbitrary and issued without application of mind. He wanted the fine to be waived.

A bunch of retards making accusation on rahul for raping a tribal girl...He is a honest and good leader with lot of self respect....he is emphatically innocent...I believe in him

A bunch of retards making accusation on rahul for raping a tribal girl...He is a honest and good leader with lot of self respect....he is emphatically innocent...I believe in him

I had a chance to interact with a SPG guy once and he told me that your Rahul Baba makes honeymoon from govt money..He is a big time Cassanova..i would really not be surprised if he raped that tribal girl after knowing a bit about him from that SPG guy.

I had a chance to interact with a SPG guy once and he told me that your Rahul Baba makes honeymoon from govt money..He is a big time Cassanova..i would really not be surprised if he raped that tribal girl after knowing a bit about him from that SPG guy.

we all hear of people who have talked to some "guy" and he gave them info . :rolleyes:
give us all a break and grow up.

first of all the op has not given the link . secondly this petition was filed in alahabad and the high court threw it out and fined the petitioner 50 lac for filing a false complain . now this guy has approached the high court :)
stupid .

we all hear of people who have talked to some "guy" and he gave them info . :rolleyes:
give us all a break and grow up.

first of all the op has not given the link . secondly this petition was filed in alahabad and the high court threw it out and fined the petitioner 50 lac for filing a false complain . now this guy has approached the high court :)
stupid .

Listen Genius,its upto you if you want to trust me or not.If i disclose the info on SPG(technical thing) you would come to know that i am not lying.

People like you dont even know the reality of things and are blinded by their support of the Congress so much so that anything against them doesnt stop you from jumping the gun

Your Rahul baba when goes on a honeymoon in a expensive hotel in delhi takes the SPG with him...So for security purposes the SPG has to book 2 rooms on the left and 2 rooms on the right..which comes from govt funding.

It is not my fault if i belong to such background and profession where i regularly come in contact with those "some" guy who gives me info...and arnt you the one who was asking to meet me in Delhi?

look on the news as below, we dont know what he really wants to do with the girl's family. if she might have got pregnant due to that rape then it will be the worse, we dont know why would her family be kept like this............. i think, his men would let that family go now, if they are still alive.....

HC issues notice to Rahul Gandhi for girl's illegal detention

LUCKNOW: The Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court today issued notice to AICC general secretary Rahul Gandhi on a petition alleging that a girl and her parents were illegally detained by him since 2007.

Justice Shri Narayan Shukla passed the order, seeking Gandhi's reply, on a habeas corpus petition filed by Kishore Samrite, a former Samajwadi Party MLA from Madhya Pradesh, on behalf of Sukanya Devi, her father Balram Singh and mother Sumitra Devi.

The petition alleged that the petitioners -- Sukanya Devi and her parents -- were in illegal detention of Rahul Gandhi since January 4, 2007.

It has sought direction to command the Congress leader to produce the girl and her parents before the court and set them at liberty.

HC issues notice to Rahul Gandhi for girl's illegal detention - Economic Times

my home town is Lucknow and Amethi is just around 60km from there and we heard about this case. many say Rahul didnt really raped her but he allowed his friends to do so and he promised that girl that she may get seat from Congress if she does so. it were mainly his 6-7 friends, two of them were British, but it was also noticed that the girl wasn't ready in beginning and Ruhul's friends were having 'forceful' attitude to make her agree in return of an assembly seat. but the worst thing happened on morning when Rahul ordered his guards to throw that girl out of guest house straight away which angered her very badly. later a film 'Rajniti' was also made stating the similar thing when a girl was frequently raped by Arjun Rampal with promise for a seat...............

and same we heard in Lucknow itself where Rahul tried hard for a girl but one day he tried to run over her but she slapped and kicked him since then. but in fact, his supporters say that it his personal life and he had many in western countries also so we won't interfere in his personal life. but it is also argued that there won't be a minister who wants to run over any woman he finds close to him. otherwise Indian government will have to pay for 5-6 girls around him to keep him always quite otherwise he will try to run over every woman who will visit him. he has many similar cases with other girls in India also which were forcefully covered up. like even in case of that Lucknow's girl, if he might have controlled on himself for few months then she might have married with him also :coffee:

and on the top of that, it is said that before running over any girl, he first put a Tika on his head like as below and tell the girl that he is a Brahmin not a foreigner............

images

the total known story about that Lucknow's girl is as below, who slapped Rahul when he tried to run over her before marriage. but later few armed men frequently visited her family and the whole story didn't came in light, only locals have ideas for what she said locally in Lucknow.......

LUCKNOW: Saumya A will never forget the surprise 27th birthday gift — a handshake with India's most eligible bachelor Rahul Gandhi and a photograph of the two to flaunt the chance encounter.

The MP created a flutter by strolling into a well-known Hazaratganj eatery during the busy lunch hour on Wednesday. The birthday girl made most of the opportunity by sending in her request through his formidable looking bodyguards. "He readily agreed... imagine being wished a happy birthday by 'the' Rahul Gandhi," raved Saumya.

Rahul's birthday gift for Lucknow girl - Times Of India

Rahul denies rape charge
Friday, 06 July 2012 23:54 Pioneer News Service | New Delhi

Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi has denied serious charges of rape and kidnapping of an Amethi girl and her family leveled against him by a former Samajwadi Party MLA.

A three-page affidavit filed by the Gandhi scion in the Supreme Court dismissed the allegations against him to be “totally false and frivolous”. In addition, he claimed that the vexatious petition was intended to harm his public image, giving the matter a political twist.

The response of the Congress MP from Amethi was awaited since April 6, 2011 when the apex court issued notice to Gandhi and Uttar Pradesh Police on the petition filed by one Kishore Samrite. The case has since witnessed several adjournments on one count or the other with time being sought to file responses.

Gandhi said, “I emphatically deny the allegation of rape and detention of the writ petitioners by me and say that both these allegations are false, malicious and baseless and no cognisance could be taken by any responsible person of such allegations made on websites.” Since the petitioner relied on reports carried by websites, the affidavit further submitted to the court to take a serious view against the petitioner for alleging illegal detention.

Just how the case has been lingering on was evident on Friday when the apex bench of Justices HL Dattu and CK Prasad had no choice but to adjourn the matter for two weeks as a letter had been filed on behalf of Rahul Gandhi for filing affidavit. Though the affidavit was filed on Wednesday and even served to the petitioner, yet senior advocate PP Rao, appearing for Gandhi, requested for two weeks.

More than the allegations contained in the petition, the manner in which the case has been dealt with at every stage, beginning from the Allahabad High Court, had left much to doubt. The Allahabad HC dismissed Samrite’s petition imposing a whopping cost of Rs 50 lakh after the UP Police produced the missing girl and family in court.

The Supreme Court stayed this order after it noted how the HC disposed of Samrite’s petition while dealing with another PIL without giving him a hearing. What was more bizarre, the HC ordered the cost to be apportioned between the victim (Rs 25 lakh), police team (Rs 5 lakh) and Rahul Gandhi (Rs 20 lakh).

The HC did not stop at imposing cost on the petitioner but went on to direct CBI inquiry against him too. Consequently, the court added CBI as a party in the present proceedings following an application by the

investigating agency. Meanwhile, the UP Police in its response has denied the petitioner’s charges.

Rahul denies rape charge

Last edited by a moderator:
All i have to say is

,dont let hate or repulsion keep u from the truth.

No love lost here,but seriously the imbecilic trash raped a tribal girl for what?

with all the money he has he can easily buy out some sweet Romanian as*.

Though theres more to the story than what meets the eye.

@jbgt90 nothing wrong in COLDHEARTED AVIATOR comment ,u r leader took some Colombian girl and visited kerala in 2004 ..and here is that news

KOTTAYAM DEC. 30. Three years after the Prime Minister, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, came to Kumarakom for a week-long sojourn along with a few of his close family members, the sleepy lagoon-side hamlet near this town in central Kerala was aflutter since Sunday with the arrival of yet another clutch of celebrity visitors. Robert Vadhra came first, along with Rahul Gandhi and the latter's Colombian fiancee, Juanita. .

The Hindu : Celebrities at Kumarakom

Listen Genius,its upto you if you want to trust me or not.If i disclose the info on SPG(technical thing) you would come to know that i am not lying.

People like you dont even know the reality of things and are blinded by their support of the Congress so much so that anything against them doesnt stop you from jumping the gun

Your Rahul baba when goes on a honeymoon in a expensive hotel in delhi takes the SPG with him...So for security purposes the SPG has to book 2 rooms on the left and 2 rooms on the right..which comes from govt funding.

It is not my fault if i belong to such background and profession where i regularly come in contact with those "some" guy who gives me info...and arnt you the one who was asking to meet me in Delhi?
I have heard similar things about sukhbir badal from the people related to youth akali dal which work under him ...

Let me get this straight.

India's next election will be a two horse race, one a wastrel Italian rapist and the other a Hindu-extremist guilty of muslim massacre.

Oh shieet....

Back
Top Bottom