What's new

Sex Scandal Video of Imran Khan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be perfer that **** star over a tabla nawaz of yours

Really can u cite me an example.

JI is b team of PMLN just like u guys are b team of PPP

That is why they attacked Qazi Hussain Ahmed ??????
well there are many factions of talibans now , they attacked maulana fazalur rehman too .....

dr shahid masood stated that the sex scandal video is fake , and he got it tested from some saudi experts

Here if in case you've missed it.
@Tiger Awan,

Totally uncalled for... please delete/remove/edit the post.

lol what a stupid proof....

He said "Ask ISI, since ISI is supporting PTI, then ISI since is a intelligence company can find the truth". Second, why a rival will accept that something hitting his rival is a fake?

no doubt PTI has stupid followers... who can't even defend their leader properly...

@Topic,

where is video man, i seen almost all the pages couldn't find single video... Awien wasted so much time :-s

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess every one has heard SAAS COMPLANING TO BHAHO ATTA HALATE WAQAT KIO HILTE HEE.

In the tweet you posted IK condemns the actions of the TTP publicly, but not the organisation itself.

Dr. Shahid Masood he has now testes from some company in ME which is says IK movie is fake. Now i hope PTI release full event movie of noora leaders...

i guess every one has heard SAAS COMPLANING TO BHAHO ATTA HALATE WAQAT KIO HILTE HEE.

Dr. Shahid Masood he has now testes from some company in ME which is says IK movie is fake. Now i hope PTI release full event movie of noora leaders...

Middle eastern are Yahoodi agents, they will support another Yahoodi agent, don't you know?

540363_316654531769792_1852175940_n.jpg

This whole picture looks fake to me.

Wow! I never knew politicians had sex and were normal human beings!

[video]http://www.zemtv.com/2012/12/24/imran-khan-parody/[/video]

The point is.....Imran was a celebrity & a public figure for ages,
No aspects of his life is hidden from anyone "Ever".

[video]http://www.zemtv.com/2012/12/24/imran-khan-parody/[/video]

The point is.....Imran was a celebrity & a public figure for ages,
No aspects of his life is hidden from anyone "Ever".
Guss, you r right, bt what's your take on tehmina khar to tehmina shabaz?
Even though,tht was all legal bt the lust of hving sex is so open isn't that true?
Using a used one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom