What's new

Several dead after car bomb hits southern Beirut

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do u mean by obsessed? Your sentence is incomplete :/

GCC is obsessed with Iran, you hear the word Iran every hour even on PDF.
Point I was trying to make is that if the Syrian regime falls it will also lessen the chance for the entire Palestine liberation thing, other states are too busy buying American weapons, not worth it losing all that for Palestine.

GCC is obsessed with Iran, you hear the word Iran every hour even on PDF.
Point I was trying to make is that if the Syrian regime falls it will also lessen the chance for the entire Palestine liberation thing, other states are too busy buying American weapons, not worth it losing all that for Palestine.

You guys claim that the Syrian regime is the last bastion of resistance against the Palestinian cause, and yet israelies would prefer no one but bachar to sit in Damascus, and the Syrian border under him and his lunatic father were the best border guards for the jews.

You guys claim that the Syrian regime is the last bastion of resistance against the Palestinian cause, and yet israelies would prefer no one but bachar to sit in Damascus, and the Syrian border under him and his lunatic father were the best border guards for the jews.

Where you get that from ?
I do not care who is in power in Syria, but yes if he falls Syria will have relations with the US.

:laughcry: Dude, Assad sold Golan Heights to Israel forty years ago and never fired a single bullet neither planned to get it back, that's why he was trusted to the Zionist. Assad was also collaborating with Israel during the Iran-Iraq war when they were both arming Iran. Assad have nothing to do with Palestine, all he and his family cares is holding power in Syria and killing Muslims since 60s.

Last edited by a moderator:

If Assad is the best border guard for Israel, why Israelis keep attacking Syria?

If Assad and Israel are "best friends" like your implying how come the Israelis keep attacking Syria?

It's obvious that Syria does not have the capability to respond back to these attacks, but if they are truly "friends" , then how come Israel is so aggressive towards Syria?

Where you get that from ?
I do not care who is in power in Syria, but yes if he falls Syria will have relations with the US.

YOu an iraqi complaining about relations with the ÙS, and the statements of many an israeli expèrts is there u can google them.

YOu an iraqi complaining about relations with the ÙS, and the statements of many an israeli expèrts is there u can google them.

Relations were forced on us with the help of your 2nd flag, now it will be forced on Syria.
Israeli experts, I do not trust them.

If Assad is the best border guard for Israel, why Israelis keep attacking Syria?

If Assad and Israel are "best friends" like your implying how come the Israelis keep attacking Syria?

It's obvious that Syria does not have the capability to respond back to these attacks, but if they are truly "friends" , then how come Israel is so aggressive towards Syria?

DId I call him israels best friend, go back and read it again. There is a big difference in being someones good friend, and not being friends with someone and still not being aggressive towards them either. Heck even Iran talks tough towards israel too, but how many times did they actually acted on their words.

Relations were forced on us with the help of your 2nd flag, now it will be forced on Syria.
Israeli experts, I do not trust them.

I dont trust the iranians, so. And my second flag didnt take the americans to baghdad. It was the iraqis themselves who invited the americans. And Kuwaitis had their own reasons to be paranoid about the Iraqis. You just have to look at the relations between the Koreas, and look at the paranoid they get due to the history between them.

DId I call him israels best friend, go back and read it again. There is a big difference in being someones good friend, and not being friends with someone and still not being aggressive towards them either. Heck even Iran talks tough towards israel too, but how many times did they actually acted on their words.

I dont trust the iranians, so. And my second flag didnt take the americans to baghdad. It was the iraqis themselves who invited the americans. And Kuwaitis had their own reasons to be paranoid about the Iraqis. You just have to look at the relations between the Koreas, and look at the paranoid they get due to the history between them.

I dont trust any neighbour.
Only 1 ethnic group invited who are not part of us.
Good for q8, hope they feel safe now.

I find it hard to believe that the Syrian regime is good for Israel after all the support to hezbollah, the 2006 war was not a show, it was real.

Only mistake is that he did not take an action of Golan.

Then I hope they stop talking about Iran everyday.

Why do you care what the Arabs talk about? Are you a Iranian? Indo-Iranian? A Fire-Worshipper? A Shia Twelver believing that the fake Azeri Mullah falsely claiming to be an descendant of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and his noble lineage is infallible?

Iran has, is and will always be an enemy of us Arabs, Sunni Muslims and all Semitic people like history has shown time and time again. We want nothing to do with them. I at least not. Our aim is to annihilate their last traces of any influence in the Arab and Sunni world and their proxies which is a work in process.

When that happens they can do whatever the hell they want to as long as we will not have anything to do with it. Simple as that really.

Iranians can barely afford to eat :lol: why do I have to fear them?

Is that why your country is spending billions of dollars buying weapons from USA, and secretly begging America to attack Iran.

And your own people live in poverty, maybe you should spend all the money feeding your people, instead of weapons, terrorism, lavish lifestyles overseas.

Rich Nation, Poor People: Saudi Arabia by Lynsey Addario - LightBox

Saudi Arabia's riches conceal a growing problem of poverty | World news | Guardian Weekly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom