What's new

Separate Tamil nation will become a reality in Sri Lanka: Karunanidhi

srilanka should be united as the hindus are castiest people.better to be with buddhist nation.provided tamils sentiment should be respected and war crimes invisticated

WTF lol, History can't change to you or me, dig anywhere in Sri Lanka you'll find native Sinhalese heritage!

Please ignore him Skyline....we indians completely respect your sovereignty. Actually it is the bad habit of some people to think that messing with someone else's affairs is their birth right. And they are giving India a bad name.

WTF lol, History can't change to you or me, dig anywhere in Sri Lanka you'll find native Sinhalese heritage!

btw, for underline part. You Indian Tamils aren't have any right to use the word "our land", We are Sri Lankans, You guyz are Indians, Keep that in your mind!!!

Don't worry about karunanidhi. He just got ignored in Indian politics so was boared. So made this BS to get some attaintion. Not going to happen

But you comment look more trouble than than Karunanidhi's BS
Those tamilians are living thier for decades now. If you guies don't accept them as Sri Lankans then it's kinda obviously they will turn to separatist movements. I hope your opinion is not GO of Lanka's opinion.

Don't worry about karunanidhi. He just got ignored in Indian politics so was boared. So made this BS to get some attaintion. Not going to happen

Those tamilians are living thier for decades now. If you guies don't accept them as Sri Lankans then it's kinda obviously they will turn to separatist movements. I hope your opinion is not GO of Lanka's opinion.

I agree...Karunanidhi is a corrupt and shrewed politician. But please...there may be many Sri Lankan tamils wanting to live peacefully....embrace them.

btw, for underline part. You Indian Tamils aren't have any right to use the word "our land", We are Sri Lankans, You guyz are Indians, Keep that in your mind!!!

Don't act like a stupid , we ruled whole Indian ocean for many thousands of years eg: Lemuria . SL not having any history like Tamils , In tamilnadu there are lot of evidences(inscriptions) and ancient literature suggesting that SL is part of our land. Do have any evidence to disprove that? .

Now come to ur language south Indian languages belongs to dravidian(natives) branch but ur language falls in different category I am asking where ur language come frm? so your point is u are ancient than Dravidians in that regions is it? ,if u claim that then u r damn stupid. Where you people migrated frm Africa? China? middle east? , just think ur ethnicity and talk sensibly. I knw well u can't argue.

indians were buddhist and tamil were also buddhist brahmins are hindus

Please ignore him Skyline....we indians completely respect your sovereignty. Actually it is the bad habit of some people to think that messing with someone else's affairs is their birth right. And they are giving India a bad name.

You r mouth piece of him , stay in delhi don't poke ur nose in our issue.

No Sinhalese telling any Tamils to go back to India, Tamils live in other provinces doing their support to develop Sri Lanka.
Even these Tamilnadu guyz mention about human rights issues etc people come from TN and doing silly jobs here, even in the paddy fields illegally. Are we killing them?
These days Indian MPs are visiting Sri Lanka, did MPs from Tamilnadu come to see actually what happening in here? All these are their dramas to entertain their Tamilnadu people. We are enjoying the cool life out here than these Tamilnadu. ;)

No Sinhalese telling any Tamils to go back to India, Tamils live in other provinces doing their support to develop Sri Lanka.
Even these Tamilnadu guyz mention about human rights issues etc people come from TN and doing silly jobs here, even in the paddy fields illegally. Are we killing them?
These days Indian MPs are visiting Sri Lanka, did MPs from Tamilnadu come to see actually what happening in here? All these are their dramas to entertain their Tamilnadu people. We are enjoying the cool life out here than these Tamilnadu. ;)

Indians knws your hospitality the below one is typical example:

Rajiv1987hit.jpg

Don't blame entire state for some Fantic. India as nation had not and never will support any separatist movement. Not even in Pakistan let alone Sri Lanka.
I see a documentary on discovery about LTTE. It said it start with Sinhali people apposing tamilians in parliament. Hope all you Lankan brother live peacefully and grow prosperly. Peace is in coexistence

india pakistan afghanistan srilanaka should be with indian union

Don't blame entire state for some Fantic. India as nation had not and never will support any separatist movement. Not even in Pakistan let alone Sri Lanka.
I see a documentary on discovery about LTTE. It said it start with Sinhali people apposing tamilians in parliament. Hope all you Lankan brother live peacefully and grow prosperly. Peace is in coexistence

Hi kiddo have u drank milk? have u heard abt Mukti Bahini?

India supported and trained LTTE in Indian soil, it's not a secret.
Here's the Tamilnadu "politicians" with Tamil Tigers.
20090301_EP10.jpg

20090301_EP09.jpg

20090301_EP11.jpg

20090301_EP12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom